2.70 star(s) 11 Votes

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I noticed after merging in the new 1.3.5 version code that there are several new events for the following characters:

Angelica, Caprice, and Laura

There is an event if you never patch your relationship with Laura and remain in the guest room for three months or more. There are also several group sex events and a bunch of other stuff involving the above characters. There are also a couple of events for Laura that involve the Adams and Madison families. Just a small teaser for those who are interested in what version 1.3.5 contains.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Brother_voyeur line 1351 seems to have an issue. Labled as Test41. It requires an if statement for pcs_vag which is not defined. Using a dynamic input command of "pcs_vag = 0" seems to fix that. No idea where that was supposed to be defined or if my start messed that up.
Wrong forum.

csak

Apr 27, 2017
hi, i download , but cant open , image broken, someone can share only qsp file, thx

Reactions: Tony 36

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
hi, i download , but cant open , image broken, someone can share only qsp file, thx
You may have qsp player issue mentioned at his OP page. Those broken image signs actually mp4 movies.
You can find suggested qsp player link at his OP page.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Make sure you follow the installation instructions closely on the OP. If the videos aren't playing, then you may need to download and use the alternate player listed further down on the OP.

Alphonse119

Feb 5, 2018
how do you get the rest of the laura x johnny events there seems to be folders for more events at work and at the pool/home?

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
how do you get the rest of the laura x johnny events there seems to be folders for more events at work and at the pool/home?
I am stucked too. There is 2 ending, if you didn't sleep 95 days with Laura.
One ending will be finished in next update.
Other ending related Caprice father. After office Caprice father - Laura sex scene (Follow monday after breakfast), Pool meeting 21:00 is over. Normally pool party was over, if you start sleep with Laura.

Will try play later with cooled head.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:FBD7F1A413765F38F7034D0CD16E7F0F4674A99F&xl=4647363769&dn=Family+live+_1.4.torrent

Rissilia

May 9, 2017

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:FBD7F1A413765F38F7034D0CD16E7F0F4674A99F&xl=4647363769&dn=Family+live+_1.4.torrent
Alot of Charakter Pictures are Missing
Example: pic\NPC\Foxy\Foxy\Foxy_1 - 20
Under location - !spectre1viper - random pictures for Foxy

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
It is too much of a bother to play this game compared to others when you can (fail) in the game by locking a path and nothing is built upon it or lock it for good and have no walkthrough to get you to the ending you want. Sure if i had like a cheat to put stats at max and money at max and keep baby happy and house clean then i could be persuaded but otherwise without a walkthrough in what to do.. its too much of a bother.. keeping child and wife happy wasn hard.. but fuck it became grinding a lot in rest when you don't know the how or where to go.. and raising strenght takes time and since all stats falls. its double hard.. reload everytime you do something wrong becs your stats wasn high enough or worng path.. just too much reload and new game and too little reward.. maybe in a year or two it might be worth it if content gets so much regular update but for now its not worth it.. :/

Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
It is too much of a bother to play this game compared to others when you can (fail) in the game by locking a path and nothing is built upon it or lock it for good and have no walkthrough to get you to the ending you want. Sure if i had like a cheat to put stats at max and money at max and keep baby happy and house clean then i could be persuaded but otherwise without a walkthrough in what to do.. its too much of a bother.. keeping child and wife happy wasn hard.. but fuck it became grinding a lot in rest when you don't know the how or where to go.. and raising strenght takes time and since all stats falls. its double hard.. reload everytime you do something wrong becs your stats wasn high enough or worng path.. just too much reload and new game and too little reward.. maybe in a year or two it might be worth it if content gets so much regular update but for now its not worth it.. :/
Yup this game is quite a grind but just why aren't you using the mod to play this game.

Just check

2.70 star(s) 11 Votes