2.70 star(s) 11 Votes

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Playing the new version, 1.4, with the mod. Works fine. Only weird thing is that all the icons for the girls are moustaches...

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Have no such issue. I had similar issue for mp4 movies few months ago. Playing with QSP viewer 0.3.2 solved my issue.
That's what I'm using. It's random though. Sometimes it'll be their face, other times it's the moustache. It doesn't really negatively affect anything so I don't mind, it's just weird.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Normally original game has few ico pictures for each character, modder added extra more ico images for to make those random ico pictures less boring.
My guess you just seeing original game ico pictures. For example with mod gina has 20 , Laura 19 , Nanny 20 total ico related pics for me. If those ico picture numbers not same like mine, you accidentally copied those new ico files into wrong location.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Is this link with both game and mod or just game?
i did read mod page but it was quite confusing.. x)
torrent link just original 1.4
there is same in Mod OP page also.

not so confusing if you are downloading mod first time. Just download mod 9 parts and extract all. And copy over original Game folder.

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
torrent link just original 1.4
there is same in Mod OP page also.

not so confusing if you are downloading mod first time. Just download mod 9 parts and extract all. And copy over original Game folder.

I downloaded all mods.. but fck its annoying to try install them when atleast 1 one had a folder saying spectre1viper Mod version 11 and i know for a fact that this folder isn in the normal game but idk if i am supposed to dump the stuff from those folders or dump the folder with only moving some of the stuff.. wish someone had a link to a Family Life 1.3.5 that had the mod installed already..

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I downloaded all mods.. but fck its annoying to try install them when atleast 1 one had a folder saying spectre1viper Mod version 11 and i know for a fact that this folder isn in the normal game but idk if i am supposed to dump the stuff from those folders or dump the folder with only moving some of the stuff.. wish someone had a link to a Family Life 1.3.5 that had the mod installed already..
Separate files cause he updates mod for his new mod routes . FOr not to make us download one large file for each update , it has logic.
Part1 is normally just game cheat mod update. Rest parts contains just Pic named folder (with sub folders in it).
For example: If he updates mod to 17, you will just download part one and mod 17 last part 10. Cause you already have till 16 Pic folder related files. I have backup folder not to confused for later updates. Beside part one, i merged all extracted files in 1 Pic base folder.

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
Separate files cause he updates mod for his new mod routes . FOr not to make us download one large file for each update , it has logic.
Part1 is normally just game cheat mod update. Rest parts contains just Pic named folder (with sub folders in it).
For example: If he updates mod to 17, you will just download part one and mod 17 last part 10. Cause you already have till 16 Pic folder related files. I have backup folder not to confused for later updates. Beside part one, i merged all extracted files in 1 Pic base folder.
I can understand it.. but for those who want whole pack and doesn feel like updating everytime or are new probly wish there was just 1 file with all parts mod installed fully to download unzip then play.. x)

NopeNadaNone

Aug 26, 2017
could you be "super" and post a save with the nanny done or if not you if anyone else sees this who has a save file with the nanny doe please leave a save

hellborn

Aug 28, 2016
Does anybody knows the password for qsp file?

I want to figure out a guide or walkthrough by opening it.

Need Laura walkthrough...

Loro

Jun 29, 2017
im sorry if this was already asked but... is this game... "complete" ? i mean... progressed so far, that its possible to play trough the main story without needing to wait for many more updstes?

Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
im sorry if this was already asked but... is this game... "complete" ? i mean... progressed so far, that its possible to play trough the main story without needing to wait for many more updstes?
There are multiple endings available plus an excellent mod by spectre1viper located here:

2.70 star(s) 11 Votes