2.70 star(s) 11 Votes

Loro

Jun 29, 2017
There are multiple endings available plus an excellent mod by spectre1viper located here:

that looks really interesting, thanks! but one last question.. can you explain the version difference between 1.3.5 and 1.4? i dont quite understand where 1.4 comes from. is it made for the mods to work by the modder? or is 1.4 also an official release?

Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
that looks really interesting, thanks! but one last question.. can you explain the version difference between 1.3.5 and 1.4? i dont quite understand where 1.4 comes from. is it made for the mods to work by the modder? or is 1.4 also an official release?
There is some extra stuff regarding your wife (usually any update tends to add an extra ending). 1.4 is an official release. The official releases are always in this topic. Anything regarding the mod, which I suggest you check out, is in its on topic.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Translated from his russian blog.

MOd is not made by game owner. Mod helps you play this game with extra features, events and routes.

Awowo

Apr 27, 2017
is there just a little mod file for 1.4? some people are putting some real effort in to modding but i have to download a lot of more files. Is there small mod for relations changing, freshness, money etc.?

hellborn

Aug 28, 2016
How do you advance on Laura's alternative path after Johnny Laura second Pool event???

Cause I see more events on pic folder but couldn't find how to trigger them..

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
How do you advance on Laura's alternative path after Johnny Laura second Pool event???

Cause I see more events on pic folder but couldn't find how to trigger them..
I don`t remember event named "Second pool".
Normally her route trigger times after breakfast, bedtime in her room 23 or 00 and saturday pool party times.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Ok seriously, what's the matter with the fucking knight at the mall? :D

PS: If I understood correctly there is even ntr in the game, or not? If yes, with who?

2.70 star(s) 11 Votes