2.70 star(s) 11 Votes

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Correct this if it's wrong, but you should walk into the kitchen at 1900, click on gina, and an automatic event should run you out on the town with her (handjob scene). Then you come home, go to the bedroom and sleep. You get an event scene automatically as your wake up for the next morning.

BTW, I've been having problems getting this section to work right in the new Game and Mod series (1.3 and 11?) Right before this (2 steps actually), you need to visit Gina at 7 in her bathroom, but I'm not getting it. I was thinking the last version (9) that I played, I got the Gina series to work all the way through, but there was a trick to getting this to trigger that wasn't put into the walkthrough.

Eisa

Donor
Jul 23, 2017
Correct this if it's wrong, but you should walk into the kitchen at 1900, click on gina, and an automatic event should run you out on the town with her (handjob scene). Then you come home, go to the bedroom and sleep. You get an event scene automatically as your wake up for the next morning.

BTW, I've been having problems getting this section to work right in the new Game and Mod series (1.3 and 11?) Right before this (2 steps actually), you need to visit Gina at 7 in her bathroom, but I'm not getting it. I was thinking the last version (9) that I played, I got the Gina series to work all the way through, but there was a trick to getting this to trigger that wasn't put into the walkthrough.
yeah which i did but i got no event when i woke up.

Aug 19, 2016
I'm stuck on the Foxy/Laura route. Got kicked out of the room after having sex with both of them. Can't figure out how to get back on Laura's good side. HALP!

*edit* nvm figured it out, just had to wait a couple of weeks.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Hey i started the game from the beginning and i did the walkthrough (Gina) but i reached on this ----> (Weekend, 19:00 Kitchen. When you come back immediately go to sleep (if no scene happens here you messed up or don't have enough charisma when going to sleep. you can try again until you get it). The problem is everytime i go to sleep and nothing happend so i restarted the quest again for about 4-5 times and i still didn't get any scenes. can you please give me a save file where you can get a scene when you go to sleep.
That is from old Gina walkthrough. You are not following mine.
It is not same anymore. For example Gina night visits starts when love point 600 for old walkthrough. But now it starts at love point 1000.

By the way that wake up scene doesn`t ruin ending routes for Gina. You can still finish routes without sleeping Laura or seeing that Gina wakes you up scene.

Yes you understand right. If you are sleeping with Laura it should trigger wake up scene. But Just noticed it is also Charisma related. For to fix charisma, click "Body Clean'' before sleep with Laura.

Edited Walkthrough below:

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I'm stuck on the Foxy/Laura route. Got kicked out of the room after having sex with both of them. Can't figure out how to get back on Laura's good side. HALP!

*edit* nvm figured it out, just had to wait a couple of weeks.
Do these till she starts talking with you again. Breakfast, Dinner and swim with Laura. Worked for me. You will see extra more Laura- Foxy scenes. No worry she won`t kick you out again for same reason.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I'm struggling to progress Gina's quest after the first sex scene, nothing triggers when I check the cams at 20:00.

Edit: Sorry, reloaded and got past that part, must have done that before. What I can't get to trigger is the weekend pool scene at 18:00 or anything further in the chain. Anyone have any ideas?
If you are referring to the pool scene with Gina then you need to visit the Nursery and you will find Gina there. If you are referring to the Adams family arrival, then you need to be at the pool on Saturday at hour 21.

If neither of these suggestions help then you will need to post a save game for me to look at.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
That's what I'm following.
Maybe needs full charisma. Try weekend pool 18:00 with full charisma. Click "Body clean" for full charisma and try again.
Let me know if it solves your issue. I will edit walkthrough if it is full charisma related.

depeche

Nov 10, 2016
Hello,
I'm stuck with Nanny.

"Sports club at 20:00 go outside, back at sports club and outside again, visit Michelle (20:00 or 21:00) (i believe you need to have spied on nanny with her boyfriend for this) "Convince" "Let Patrick take the blindfold off" "Not interested in Michelle" = OK done
Sports club at 20:00, go outside, visit Michelle (20:00 or 21:00"= OK done
Have the big dildo in the inventory. Visit the nanny after midnight"
= OK done
But
"Visit her in the hall (TV room) at 11:00. Enough for today"
= Dont' trigger

Any tip ?

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Hello,
I'm stuck with Nanny.

"Sports club at 20:00 go outside, back at sports club and outside again, visit Michelle (20:00 or 21:00) (i believe you need to have spied on nanny with her boyfriend for this) "Convince" "Let Patrick take the blindfold off" "Not interested in Michelle" = OK done
Sports club at 20:00, go outside, visit Michelle (20:00 or 21:00"= OK done
Have the big dildo in the inventory. Visit the nanny after midnight"
= OK done
But
"Visit her in the hall (TV room) at 11:00. Enough for today"
= Dont' trigger

Any tip ?
Nanny Hall visits related for Foxy route too. Could you get option "Teach her the profession" for Foxy?

Reactions: depeche

depeche

Nov 10, 2016
I thought it was Michelle's route too...
So i didn't reach the option "Teach her the profession" yet, so i have to progress that way.
Thanks for the answer !

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Gina endings in this updated walkthrough:
-Ending: "Submission to the neighbor Johnny" (finalized)
-Ending: "Lola control" (finalized) ---> Thanks for help to @spectre1viper
-Ending: "Her loving relationship with Pedro" ---> Help needed to finalize this walkthrough.

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
Maybe needs full charisma. Try weekend pool 18:00 with full charisma. Click "Body clean" for full charisma and try again.
Let me know if it solves your issue. I will edit walkthrough if it is full charisma related.
No, still not working. I think it might be an issue with this version of the mod maybe? Or possibly a flag isn't being triggered because I'm jumping around through the time cheats to speed line it?

Edit: I've included my save file below if it helps. This is between the events "Spy on the cams 20:00 "Continue watch"" and "Pool, 18:00 weekend."

Aug 19, 2016
No, still not working. I think it might be an issue with this version of the mod maybe? Or possibly a flag isn't being triggered because I'm jumping around through the time cheats to speed line it?

Edit: I've included my save file below if it helps. This is between the events "Spy on the cams 20:00 "Continue watch"" and "Pool, 18:00 weekend."
Have you been to the nursery with her yet? Sometimes that one gets out of order, but it won't let you continue without having done it.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017

I looked at your save game and here is what you need to do to continue:

1. Visit Gina in her bedroom at hour 18 up to 5 times and drink with her - keep visiting her until this loop ends
2. Visit Gina at the pool at hour 18 up to 5 times - keep visiting her until this loop ends
3. Gina's bathroom at hour 7
4. Visit Gina in her bedroom at hour 8
5. Nursery with Gina at hour 17
6. Kitchen with Gina at hour 19

Tips - Always drink with Gina and always take advantage of her when she's drunk (I believe) and always have wine in your inventory

Best of luck to you!

@Kara Zor-El - Do you want to clarify this in your walkthrough?

Eisa

Donor
Jul 23, 2017
Those walkthroughs are confusing me. i tried all Gina's walkthroughs even walkthrough spectre1viper mod. and i still can't complete the event. when i finish on (Spy on the cams 20:00 "Continue watch") i can't get to continue with (Pool, 18:00 weekend.). i kept deleting the save files and starting from the beggining multiple times but i still get stuck. :/ i like this game but this makes me want to give up playing it. lol xD

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
i checked. Have to edit walkthrough again :D
Worked for me different tho.
Played using @SGrimmer save.

1. Visit Gina in her bedroom at hour 18 up to 5 times and drink with her
- I did this visit 6 times cause having wine in inventory shows different scene. Without wine 5 times visit needed for pool scene.
2. Visit Gina at the pool at hour 18 up to 5 times
- i did this pool visit just 1 time. Pool scene never appeared again.
3. Visit Gina in her bedroom at hour 8
- I did that but it didn`t trigger. Bathroom at 7 triggered the scene.

Will play game from start for testing my walkthrough.

2.70 star(s) 11 Votes