• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 66 Votes

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
if i remember correctly the gun only is functional when the mc uses it (fingerprint activation),and the briefcase has a tracker where you can see where it is,and only can be opened from the mc,and if my memory does not fails me the briefcase has a bomb in it if someone other than the mc trying to open it.

so that betrayal part is not over yet,and it could be that vicky is not aware about the tracking and the need for the mc to use the gun and open the briefcase.

but it does not really matter if the dev disappears everytime for 5 or 6 month after every post he makes on his pantreon.

Last edited:

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
I hope the Dev is back at this full time, I know there's trust issues with fans and deservingly so, I also know that this game is far from perfect but I'll gladly take this game over a lot of this new stuff I'm seeing these days. Some of these people aren't even trying anymore, they think good renders are king now.

AlxTR

Modder
Jul 10, 2021
Hi every one ,
Selamlar herkese ,

Turkish translated MOD

Updated
: 13.12.2021
Game/Creator: Perv2k16
Modder: AlxTr Ekip arkadaşı olmak için
Game Version: Ep1-9
Language: Turkish