3.50 star(s) 66 Votes

Bedlamh

Dec 8, 2021
I want to read it but the translation to English is bad. I'll keep it on the back burner until it's either fixed or I don't have anything else to read before giving it another chance. Truly a shame.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Enjoying the game so far. The models look really great. The English translation is rough, and could definitely use a lot of work. But it's serviceable enough for me to enjoy, and at least understand what the dirty talk is trying to say lol. I also like the particular "flavor" of the dirty talk, and what directions it goes in. Not exactly "realistic", but I don't really care about that. It's still very hot to me.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Thanks for the update! Really enjoy the game.
My save loaded fine but dropped me into end of content after one screen. Playing a fresh game from the beginning produced a lot of new (or at least unremembered) content. In any event it's great to see this VN come back from the abandoned tag. Looking for to more updates.

iamvqb

Nov 7, 2016
If u want this game to be updated, u have to wait until u completely forgot this game even existed and then one day BAM it show up on the Update page...

kabir_07

Jan 27, 2022
The Writing is pretty Good and the characters are very much well designed
I just hope some dialogues and scenes to be more realistic like the Sister trying to seduce the MC girlfriend in changing room which is pretty ODD..........and some more. BTW BEST OF LUCK FOR FUTURE STORIES...

3.50 star(s) 66 Votes