3.50 star(s) 66 Votes

briararcher

Nov 28, 2021
Scroll back doesn't work. I mean how hard is it to put a menu at the bottom the screen? Tried everything, restarted game, restarted pc and even started a new game. Nothing works. Scroll back works on all of the other games I tried just to confirm. Don't see a point in playing it if I have to load a previous save 100 times just to go back over an option or change a direction.
I could scroll back just fine with the mouse wheel...

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
Scroll back doesn't work. I mean how hard is it to put a menu at the bottom the screen? Tried everything, restarted game, restarted pc and even started a new game. Nothing works. Scroll back works on all of the other games I tried just to confirm. Don't see a point in playing it if I have to load a previous save 100 times just to go back over an option or change a direction.
Check this. Use the search function.
https://f95zone.to/threads/family-matters-ep-1-9-perv2k16.14509/post-2570447

Kirsten26

May 23, 2020
Do y
here is my unofficial android port of Family Matters v0.9.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Do you have incest patch on this?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here are my unofficial android ports of Family Matters v0.9
and Family Matters Christmas Event v1.0.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ForMee and Outrider

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
images/scenes seem to be out of sync in the part where vicky is shopping with julie (girls shopping) in episode3.
suddenly a redhead appears & dialogue doesn't match scene.

Last edited:

Bhaiyajii19

Nov 16, 2021
I'm positive Vicky isn't against MC. It's more likely that she's literally been watching over them, if she was working with them, then she would be aware that they are looking for him and she could have easily handed him over, after all she is one of the few people who knows we're he lives. Either she is communicating with the operator or another interested party. If she ends up with the other guys it will be the dumbest move Dev could make and would literally ruin the story. The real question is, how long until we see another update.
So are you sure that vicky is not a slut
Because I'm playing the game in she is saying she want to meet a new client

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
in ep8 where scarlett and julie meets nacho, kinds reminds me of the type of person scarlett is (trait) in movie Taken, where (scarlett = the party girl in Taken) told the stranger (at airport taxi queue) details (too much info) to where they got abducted & ends up dead.

Last edited:
May 31, 2020
The game is pretty decent...a little predictable but the twist and turns aren't bad either.. but come on now.. waiting for a prostitute to betray us is something we've seen right from the beginning and after such a long wait even though the game was forgotten, just to find new content as something we always suspected..it is Pretty disappointing... I know. I know.. the developer did great reviving the dead but the fact that I discovered this game at a later stage is kinda the reason I'm like this but other than that... It's good to see the dead being revived..so big up to the developer. Nothing hurts more than seeing your favourite game with abandoned tag on it .. ♥♥♥‍♂

Reactions: Arcane666
3.50 star(s) 66 Votes