3.50 star(s) 66 Votes

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
How come Julie suddenly holds a dick in her hands while talking to Vicky in the changing room (EP 1)??? Vicky has no dick, thats pretty obvious AND they are alone.
You're asking a lot for people to remember what happened 4 years ago in Episode 1.

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
I’m just happy that this game is not abandoned. Let’s not be too critical of this update. The dev is literally experiencing daily air raid alerts.
Oh shit, is the dev Ukrainian? Yeah, that would be ample reason to go easy on the criticism. Here's hoping they pull through 'til it's over, or get out like the 'A House In the Rift' dude got out of Russia.

Reactions: spainhorse

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
i come to think this is more like Julie and Scarlett fooling around and trying to lure the MC aka Julies Brother into their sex life than the story that should be behind this game.
there is more content with the two girls fucking each other than with the MC and the story that this game should be telling...
the Mc is beeing jailed and the only thing that Scarlett does is fucking Julie his sister Really???
that is all she can think about to Comfort her now????

and what is it with the one choice clicks with no alternatives why making them then???
to let it look like an VN??
it looks more like a Kinetic Novel where the choices the players are given does not matter regardless what you choose.

Last edited:

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I'm new to this game, seems fun enough, good looking girls.
I just find the dialog bar really obnoxious in this one, really opaque and often covering the good stuff.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I'm new to this game, seems fun enough, good looking girls.
I just find the dialog bar really obnoxious in this one, really opaque and often covering the good stuff.
O the game is quite enjoyable.... just not the update frequency XP (it has been labelled as abandoned a few times).

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Glad I read the comments before hitting the download button. Guess I'll skip it. Already moved on in my mind anyway. So, it doesn't change a thing in the end.
hmmm? I feel there is something I should know?

Is it about the update frequency? (i.e. lack there of), or something about the story?

3.50 star(s) 66 Votes