3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
So does anybody know what I'm supposed to say during the scene with the lawyer after Detective White arrests the MC? I have no clue what I'm supposed to say and even when I say what really happened I just get a Game Over screen.
its possible you missed the correct choices earlier in the game...or you chose something out of order. There is a walkthrough mod that may help

Dec 11, 2021
Hi,

played it complete now. I keep my previous result and add something.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Music: Those 10 second music loops are getting annoying... I cannot remember any proper music.

Story: still good so far but I didn't expect such slow burn.. more girl-on-girl scenes than the MC, just alone the no-sex.

How about making Scarlett the alpha and fuck with Nicole, Vicky and Julie and the MC is allowed to watch or maybe get an occasional BJ?
It is a very unsatisfying game flow in regards of the adult content.
Girls are throwing themselves at that guy, therefore no sex is really "unrealistic"..

Give this guy some proper release... he deserves it for all the stress... lol

I hope if will be improved in those points, would even suggest adding sex scenes for the earlier episodes. You "just" need to extend existing scenes.

Good luck

Regards

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
I liked the romance betwen the mc and his sister, but the part that she wants to keep the relationship with that bitch killed it for me..
hope there will be more choises in the future patches
I (and many others) actually have no problem with...actually enjoy...the "harem" aspect of the game. There are many more monogamous games here if that's what you prefer. But I do agree that the Scarlet character was not developed or written well and needs a rework...but I feel the same about the MC, Vicky, and even Nicole a little. There is a lot of contradiction and confusion in this game, and a good chunk of that is around the characters.

Reactions: Notheonlyone

Hybris

May 9, 2017
when you start a new game, rename Julia into Sister and Roxanne into Mom/Mother. This will activate the Family Path.
Where or when do we get a chance to rename these characters? Is this still even a valid way of activating the incest content?

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
The overall story has potential and has my interest right from the start...but as a few have said there are a few things I am disappointed with

1-10 updates and the translating is still excessively rough (a minor issue, but it does tend to break immersion in the story)
2-Scarlet being into sharing Julie with a man is fine, but already being in a relationship with her father while also trying to get with the MC is tough for me...especially since scarlet's father seems to be unimportant to the story (except in relation to scarlet), and is never introduced or even given a name. I can see a potential for the future of him possibly being either the "coordinator" or the enemy boss...but it makes scarlet way too whorish considering she is Julie's girlfriend, is getting with the MC, and is trying to seduce Vicky and Nicole as well...and flirting with everything with a pulse regardless of who is with her. There is potential, but the scarlet character is way too scattered
3-the way the MC interacts with Vicky is confusing as hell. Half the time he cares about her and wants to be with her...the other half he can't get her to leave fast enough and is completely indifferent and unfeeling towards her, trying to push her away...makes the MC seem like a complete wuss and Vicky seem like a scared little girl with her first crush. Just inconsistent.
4-my biggest issue: 10 updates/chapters and at least 4 women practically throwing themselves at the MC...one of which is a prostitute he is paying...and he hasn't actually fucked ANY of them yet. What the fuck. Sure, a couple blowjobs, handjobs, some light fingering, and he ate out 1 or 2 of them, plus the 2 lesbian scenes between Julie and Scarlet. But not even 1 round of real vaginal sex (hell, even a good round of anal would be something at this point the way they all talk about it). Seriously...10 chapters and he hasn't been balls deep in any of them yet?
5-the intimate interactions/conversations with the girls starts off fairly sweet and romantic and then almost instantly devolves into abusive, demeaning, rough, whore use. The only time it didn't was between MC and Julie in the lingerie store...and that was cut short by the detective. I'm fine with a little whore/dom-sub play...but this is excessive...straight from "oh this kiss is so sweet and he is so caring and strong I need to be with him" to "swallow that cock you whore, choke on it so hard you cry". Just why.

Like I said, the overall story has potential, but I'm not sure I want to keep up with this one the way the details are now. Too much that just distracts or otherwise keeps me from getting invested.

However it goes from here, good luck.
this.gif

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
I'm only guessing, but it seems to me the dev put all the stuff about Scarlett's father to drop references to the previous game, which in my opinion was unnecessary. Scarlett's relationship with her father in that story had a completely different dynamic than the MC and Julie in this story, and even with the MC and Vicki, so (other than a cross promo) making the references to Scarlett's relationship with her father was just a distraction in this story, and does cheapen Scarlett as a character overall.

Vicki's character seems to have more planned for her than has been revealed yet. I get that from the mysterious alleyway phone call " I found it, both". Maybe she isn't some "random" whore afterall.

Still intrigued by what the writer has in mind, but I think it truly is time to get on with it. This intrigue could turn to boredom quickly if he doesn't.

Reactions: MrBenny

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
Another thing, if you've play through the other game, you'll find that Scarlett's behavior in that game is far different than in FM. She in that game seems to be more of a bad girl/good girl torn between her innocence and her passionate desire for father. In this game, she's much more unabashed, which makes the cross reference even more irrelevant. She's a different person in this game.

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
Another thing, if you've play through the other game, you'll find that Scarlett's behavior in that game is far different than in FM. She in that game seems to be more of a bad girl/good girl torn between her innocence and her passionate desire for father. In this game, she's much more unabashed, which makes the cross reference even more irrelevant. She's a different person in this game.
What other game?. There is no other game listed on page 1. Did Perv2K16 do another game before this one?

bclz

Apr 23, 2022
I (and many others) actually have no problem with...actually enjoy...the "harem" aspect of the game. There are many more monogamous games here if that's what you prefer. But I do agree that the Scarlet character was not developed or written well and needs a rework...but I feel the same about the MC, Vicky, and even Nicole a little. There is a lot of contradiction and confusion in this game, and a good chunk of that is around the characters.
Dont get me wrong im all in for some harem/lesbian action i just dont like her character that much.
Btw you know how long it takes to a new chapter come out?

Reactions: Randeep44
3.50 star(s) 68 Votes