3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
there are right answer to the attorney quiz?..or it doesn't matterts what i choose? there is an updated walkthrough to ep 10? if yes where?

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
damn ...good updater, but wayyyyy to short..it will takes years at this ratE. CAN'T WAIT TO se how story goes ..and to do a 4some with Nicole + sis a Scarlet
yea i figured it..it's game over if you don't answe5r cvorrectly...bah didn't liked this..it's pretty useless and pointless.
anyway i reeally liked this update, but this is outrageously short...at this pace this game will take years and i'm eager to see how story evole and can't wait to the 3some....with Sis and Scarlett..and why not a 4some considering that Hot Nicole is alright about fooling with girls and jelous about the 2 girls relationahip? de pls try to speed up development ..it's already 4 years and there is a lot to come i guess..but update are so rare.
can't wait for more

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Is it just me or the club visit with with that annoying bitch of a character called Scarlet screams NTR!
Hmm...Scarlet to me is acting like a dangerous immature idiot, who has the potential to be a threat to your little sisters wellbeing with her foolish and naïve choices in the story. And the fact that MC is just allowing that young tramp to further corrupt his little virgin sis, would be a warning sign for some who are not into giving up control and sharing.

It would not surprise me later, that Scarlet would make further attempts to influence a situation where she would introduce her dad to your little sis, to corrupt her into a threesome with him. And for me, MC is such a pussy for not being an a better alpha protector for her, instead he is allowing that whore Scarlet to take full corruption control of his LI (and since Scarlet is constantly communicating her present and past sexual experiences with her father, seems to me she is actually trying to soften and corrupt your little sis to that route).

Sharing is definitely not my thing, and Scarlet's past and present behaviors definitely has an NTR vibe to me. Even though she doesn't have dick, scarlet is continually taking your LI's sexual desires away from MC, in order to further her own sexual agenda with his little sister.

Last edited:

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
Why do these guys feel the desire the re-invent the wheel? No controls of any kind. Who does that for a Renpy game? COME ON!!! So stupid and dont get me started on these pointless click here and there crap. Seriously? Having to click on groceries in a specific order? Sigh......

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
It's not the full update, because I'm not a patron, but this gives you a little idea, in any case.

JUNE 12 AT 3:35 PM
(Locked)
Hey guys, Work on the next episode is in progress, hoping to release it this month, but July is more probable (as always...)​

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes