3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

MattStuff

Mar 1, 2022
I believe a patch has to be included in the APK when it's created. A better question might be: Does the Android version include the IC patch? And that answer I do not know.
Yeah, I've played a few that seemed to have it already included. Not sure what the norm is.
But one thing is for sure - that black bar text background on the android version is a total mood killer!

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Imagine naming your game "family matters" and then removing incest from it lmfao i can't :cry:
They had to because of Patreon's rules. Without removing it, they risk getting their Patreon shut down. However, in the beginning, you have the option to rename Julie's relationship to "sis" or "sister" (instead of "housemate") and then Roxanne's relationship to "mom" or "mother". If you do that, incest mode is enabled, and things show the intended incest dialogue, etc.
4 year old game and still hasn't fixed the grammar errors in the first part of the game
If you think it's only the first part of the game that needs help, you haven't been paying attention later on. Even as late as Chapter 10 there is a fair amount of dialogue where the English is pretty obviously done by a translation utility and/or non-native speaker.

Last edited:
Reactions: HunterSeeker

Mason0982

Sep 14, 2021
No patreon update news from this guy since June is the guy still alive? I heard he was from Ukraine (or was it not)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
0.50 save game

save location (C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\glamour-updater\Local Storage)
I think this is the wrong thread for your post. Your save file has Glamour-0.50 in its name, so it would appear to belong to that game thread instead.

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes