3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Dev probably gone patrons should stop subscribing the guy
Maybe, but I wouldn't assume that. They had a considerable absence before the last update as well. I think it's equally likely this will hobble along until it crosses the finish line with broken bones and bloodied shins. It's not bad at all for an adult Ren'Py game; I just wish the dev would make more progress more regularly to get some momentum and thus motivation to get more done more often. But game creation can be a rough business.

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
Judging by previous post, Dev is from Ukraine, so everything could happened
If he really is from Ukraine, he would be on complusory Military service.
IIRC All men above 18 where called to duty, i don't see how he could have time to develop this game.
And that's assuming he was developing it on the first place(and by the past record of him, i don't have much trust).

If he had it ready he would have posted it to get money from his patreon cause in war stricken country money is always tight.

Tosàt D

Jan 14, 2019
If he really is from Ukraine, he would be on complusory Military service.
IIRC All men above 18 where called to duty, i don't see how he could have time to develop this game.
And that's assuming he was developing it on the first place(and by the past record of him, i don't have much trust).

If he had it ready he would have posted it to get money from his patreon cause in war stricken country money is always tight.
exactly... bah i don.t know what to think :unsure::ROFLMAO:

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
All I know is before the last update, there it was many months, or maybe even well over a year since the last update, so even without what's going on over there, updates were a rare occurance before that anyway, so the abandoned tag is not really a surprise.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
this game had a very good graphic (( really sorry it's abandoned :cry:
This developer is one of those who does this: posts an update, takes forever without any contact, then posts another. I'm not sure I trust this will ever get completed, but so far the pattern of behavior is that they do come back . . . after a long absence.

Reactions: xXwankerXx
May 31, 2020
Wait a minute...when did this get the abandoned tag? ... At least this developer is consistent in that regard ... "Here is an updat..I'll see y'all in half a year or something" ...players: "wow the game is back again"..."damn what an early present".... "I'm definitely keeping this on my "watched list" .....hahaha

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
If this guy is truly from the Ukraine then if this game does get abandon I don't blame the author. Thanks to some Stupidity from certain world leaders Ukraine is in the middle of a war.
The Dev takes breaks from 1 to 2 years between development, that's not unusual for good 'ol Perv2k16. Just don't get your hopes up. He will return, or not...who knows. :unsure::rolleyes:

Reactions: Pinsel
3.50 star(s) 68 Votes