3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
Sorry but how can you not know what the password is. There are 2 words and one, 2 letter "logo" on the picture with the computer. And you know the two words are used for the username.....

But ok. Really love the quality. Hope its not getting abandoned. That ass, damn.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
It is an intresting game im hoping we can sleep with the sister cause she is kinda hot and it seems like she is into it though i could be wrong

Steve_Stifler21

Oct 18, 2017
Sorry but how can you not know what the password is. There are 2 words and one, 2 letter "logo" on the picture with the computer. And you know the two words are used for the username.....

But ok. Really love the quality. Hope its not getting abandoned. That ass, damn.
I put in the password shows by the pc but keeps saying wrong password in Episode 4 so I dont know what the password is it try it 50 times diffents ways and still will not work wrong password everytime

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Good game so far (after added skipping in annoying parts), but awful colour choice of letters at tipyng options.
Oh, and nice cliffhanger.

Deepthroatme

Aug 6, 2017
I've downloaded it twice from mega and it ends at exactly the some spot as v03 Nicole's apartment after the snogging scene. even started from beginning with same result
Same with other site.
Does any one have a save at the start of this update

Reactions: Philz

unevenrm

Nov 3, 2017
I've downloaded it twice from mega and it ends at exactly the some spot as v03 Nicole's apartment after the snogging scene. even started from beginning with same result
Same with other site.
Does any one have a save at the start of this update
If she HJ you - there will be continuation

RohanPrince

Feb 26, 2018
Pick "Adorable" or "Beautiful" when you get the following choices:
  • Adorable
  • Beautiful
  • Fucking Hot
This is before she sits on the couch with you.
I am having the same problem, I tried both adorable and beautiful and it always ends after saying I should go home.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
If i recall i had similar issue with another game... resolved it after re downloading it again and using saves with the new downloaded version.

I am having the same problem, I tried both adorable and beautiful and it always ends after saying I should go home.

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes