3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
Good game so far, just wishing a little bit longer update. Harem route is an option I hope?

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Ok, this is really fucked up...

If you're not getting further than kissing with Nicole (the Neighbor), after fixing her laptop and the game ends (like it did in EP3). That's bc you HAVE to punch the guy in the Store to get into the Episode 4 Content otherwise game over...lol

unevenrm

Nov 3, 2017
Ok, this is really fucked up...

If you're not getting further than kissing with Nicole (the Neighbor), after fixing her laptop and the game ends (like it did in EP3). That's bc you HAVE to punch the guy in the Store to get into the Episode 4 Content otherwise game over...lol
Wanted to write.... All of you call the cops? Hmmm.... Knights my arse :)

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Family Matters [Ep. 1-4] [Perv2k16] - Original Size: 1.25GB

Download PC (64MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wait, what? 1.25 GB vs 64 MB? What kind of sorcery was that and how many virgins did you need to sacrifice in order to achieve that? O.O

Reactions: Tom10 and bas

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
Earlier in this thread someone mentioned the MC having met the Mom and Scarlette in this game. Is this true? If so, I wonder where I went wrong.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
that Scarlett is yum..but Vicky is exactly my type..hair colour eyes even eyebrows..LOL...so it'll take some moxy in storytelling to get my eyes to stray from Vicky to Scarlett :p
Indeed, Vicky is just perfect, yum yum yum :p

Dec 28, 2017
Well at least there is a food in the fridge. Excuse me while i go sleep on a couch, not a specific one mind you. Just on a couch somewhere.

nympheta

May 22, 2017
Everyone is speaking about a computer in the wharehouse, but where is it ? I've played the game 2 times to see if I missed it, but I just can't find it, the only computer is in the end with the neighbour and doesn't require a password. I feel like I've missed half the game :D

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes