3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Everyone is speaking about a computer in the wharehouse, but where is it ? I've played the game 2 times to see if I missed it, but I just can't find it, the only computer is in the end with the neighbour and doesn't require a password. I feel like I've missed half the game :D
The computer in this particular update in the warehouse, the neighbor's is in episode 3, the previous update.
And for the laptop in the warehouse, the password is "cw", like it reads on the file right next to the laptop :p

Reactions: L7Bear and nympheta

nympheta

May 22, 2017
The computer in this particular update in the warehouse, the neighbor's is in episode 3, the previous update.
And for the laptop in the warehouse, the password is "cw", like it reads on the file right next to the laptop :p

Ok so I load a save right before the neighbour scene, before at the end of the scene, (I kissed her only), the game stopped, but now I have a spicier scene with her, and the game continue... I really don't get it ahah, but thanks for your help :)

Reactions: Eerie Entity

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Everyone is speaking about a computer in the wharehouse, but where is it ? I've played the game 2 times to see if I missed it, but I just can't find it, the only computer is in the end with the neighbour and doesn't require a password. I feel like I've missed half the game :D
This was answered in the previous page. To see the new content you have to punch that prick in the store and tell Nicole that she's beautiful.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Ok so I load a save right before the neighbour scene, before at the end of the scene, (I kissed her only), the game stopped, but now I have a spicier scene with her, and the game continue... I really don't get it ahah, but thanks for your help :)
Yeah you had to have the steamier scene with her apparently, which doesn't exactly make sense to me, it's like as if the story is trying to force you upon the neighbor, but hey, I'm not complaining, I absolutely will have her, she's desirable :p

Reactions: DanMachiFan

NimrodX

Jun 7, 2018
Apparently the dev is f*cked up :DDD

"Sorry, my bad...((( I forgot to specify route to Episode 4 for the cases, other than when Nicole gives MC a HJ... The issue is actual for all platforms... As a workaround I'd suggest you to pick correct menu options while you are playing the scenes that involve Nicole (kick the bastard's ass and be nice with her at her place) and jump straight to Episode 4 :) "

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018

"Sorry, my bad...((( I forgot to specify route to Episode 4 for the cases, other than when Nicole gives MC a HJ... The issue is actual for all platforms... As a workaround I'd suggest you to pick correct menu options while you are playing the scenes that involve Nicole (kick the bastard's ass and be nice with her at her place) and jump straight to Episode 4 :) "
Well, to be honest, I chose to call the police the first time, and I became aware of that scene only after I came across the error.
So I suppose I should be grateful that he smokes good stuff... :closedeyesmile:

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Whats the sequence to fix her laptop ? Its driving me mad.

TYPICAL _ 10secs after making this post I stumbled on the answer.

K47

Jun 19, 2018

A fix for the route (when you choose to "Call the police").
Changed lines: 4716, 4717, 4737 and 4738.
Note: I have little knowledge about scripting in Ren'Py.

Instruction: make a backup copy of "script.rpy" in "/game", put this new one there.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Well this was something refreshing and interesting for once in a while, MC that's not a fucking millionaire superhero with magical powers or teenage dweeb with nothing going on. Runglish was pretty good through out the game, interesting story line and setting, genuinely looking forward to next update.

Reactions: DanMachiFan
3.50 star(s) 68 Votes