3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

Mangaqe

Jun 20, 2019
Here's my compressed version.
Lossy compression is used. (means some, image/audio/video quality may be reduced to make files smaller)

Family Matters [Ep. 1-8] [Perv2k16] - Original Size: (2.6GB)

Compressed Download - PC (98MB): MEGA - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can you reupload it please

dmmt

May 8, 2020
damn damn damn damn...yet ANOTHER good game where the Dev went AWOL. This REALLY gets tiresome.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
1.png

Hey guys,

I'd like to share with you some news and visual changes of the game that are coming in future updates. New Episodes will be provided shortly and start to come up this month!

Hope You will enjoy it.

Sincerely

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It lives again.

(But for how long this time? :unsure:)

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Let's see if he keeps his promise and ACTUALLY releases a couple updates before going MIA again, wouldn't be the first dev to do that. I hope he gets back to working on the game and won't pull a Veqvil on us coz we all want to see how events unfold and lots of sex scenes with those gorgeous ladies.

Keeping my fingers crossed for that to happen, but you bois shouldn't be too optimistic about it !!:(

YRS™

May 30, 2020
View attachment 1061693

Hey guys,

I'd like to share with you some news and visual changes of the game that are coming in future updates. New Episodes will be provided shortly and start to come up this month!

Hope You will enjoy it.

Sincerely

It lives again.

:WeSmart:

Jul 15, 2017
Fuck me, I'd given up hope, and now just seeing that pic my brain floods with endorphins. Fuck I hope he is actually working on the game again.

matt2c2

Jan 26, 2018
So the dev is back from the dead and he is set up to make the renders even more gorgeous than they already are, I would say this is definitely good news!
how about he fixes the story that made no sense first? the renders were already amazing. the plot feels like he was changing his mind every week about what he wanted it to be about but forgot to go back and retcon the other stuff to make it coherent

Reactions: youdontwanttoknow

Atle

Oct 12, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Family Matters v0.8.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
We need ones not Mega please

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
View attachment 1061693

Hey guys,

Hope You will enjoy it.

Sincerely

It lives again.

After year and more of waiting, this better be one hell of a fuckfest.

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes