3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
If people were to to pay someone for no work more power to them (No shade to his patrons but come on you gotta see what's in work here).
I won't defend this dev, but there's others worse than this making way more money. You should go and check the Dual Family or the Milfy City threads just for the laughs. At least ICSTOR actually updated the game 'till 0.6 and 0.7 is still in "dev" but the MVP is Scamdrop with his money maker aka Dual Family. 2y+, no update, constant excuses about little details and a shitload of lies. Now that's something else !!:whistle:

Ppl let devs do that to them, if u see no update released for more than 4 months just cancel your pledge and make him work for that money. But apparently they don't give a shit about paying these bois to sit on their asses all day, so neither should we.

I don't give a fuck about Dual Family, that's a shitty game with no plot IMO, but this one had potential and many sexy ladies you could spend time with.;) Sad to see it abandoned for good.(probably):cautious:

Interimaru

Jan 1, 2020
Is this really abandoned? I've seen a few comments on his Patreon page, apparently working on episode 9 but this happened back in April.

It is really a shame should this be indeed left unfinished.

It has a great potential, just like the previous guy mentioned, high level of quality and a build up tension that ironically is more and more less seen in the new games.

Also, this cannot be finished without having the chance to have Julia...

Reactions: Actuallythedog

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It has a great potential
A lot of games like this have potential it's just that they happen to be created by devs that don't give a shit.

This is the second time it's had the abandoned tag, could be more but I know it's deff been twice at least.

The game could have been huge, it should have been. Sadly it never stood a chance with a dev like this.

Reactions: rev_01

Interimaru

Jan 1, 2020
The game could have been huge, it should have been. Sadly it never stood a chance with a dev like this.
Exactly what I thought. I've been playing quite a few games and either the story gets confusing and lacks lewd scenes or you have a bunch of them with not even one logical thing in between.

Or, the graphics are the guys shooting videos vertically.

This game has (or had, apparently) such great writing, amazing renders, build up, tension, well balanced lewd/story, everything.

I know there are great games out there as well but you can easily count them on your fingers the ones that are truly worth it and to see this one cut in its prime is shameful.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Wow this was on my watch list the moment it debuted, I was really into it. Another one bites the dust smh.

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
its a shame this has been abandoned, those girls look so fantastically gorgeous

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I won't defend this dev, but there's others worse than this making way more money. You should go and check the Dual Family or the Milfy City threads just for the laughs. At least ICSTOR actually updated the game 'till 0.6 and 0.7 is still in "dev" but the MVP is Scamdrop with his money maker aka Dual Family. 2y+, no update, constant excuses about little details and a shitload of lies. Now that's something else !!:whistle:

Ppl let devs do that to them, if u see no update released for more than 4 months just cancel your pledge and make him work for that money. But apparently they don't give a shit about paying these bois to sit on their asses all day, so neither should we.

I don't give a fuck about Dual Family, that's a shitty game with no plot IMO, but this one had potential and many sexy ladies you could spend time with.;) Sad to see it abandoned for good.(probably):cautious:
bro, MVP is Slonique, abandoning a game, and labelling it as "Complete" when you don't even get sex let alone the positions and shit that were planned, but is somehow complete.

Then you have the OG, being wootch. milked the shit out of urban x life. and probably still milking it to this day.

What is truly sad though is people treat actual good devs like the above. ICSTOR being a good example. although devs are starting to just stick to their discords where true fans go, and so less bullshit and mostly criticism there.
And like on ICSTOR, they take a break... and people lose their minds... ignoring the fact that ICSTOR has been at this for years, since before this forum even existed, back when f95 was just an uploader for kickass.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: xXwankerXx

duchung145

Nov 18, 2018
perv2k16 started from 2016, before many legends in this f95. Now, he abandon his career in adult content and back to normal life. LOL

matt2c2

Jan 26, 2018
If perv2k16 Is going to abandon the project this far into it's development, the least he could have done is make.his renders public (which are exceptionally hot) and let someone else handle the redo with a story that makes sense.

Reactions: duchung145

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Hmm abandoning your own game like this is just like taking an arrow to the knee on purpose. :sneaky: I think hes just super busy because of this kung-flu business. :unsure: And if so I do hope he will come back and resume.:)

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
For what it's worth, a while back i had asked about the main theme because it's fucking amazing. It's the piano version of Adagio in D minor(played in E minor) from the movie "sunshine" and later the movie "kick ass"
I think this is the exact version.

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes