3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

Phanex

under a black flag we shall sail
Mar 16, 2020
Glad to see the game was released in May. Here we are in July and still waiting... Absolutely pathetic, he hasn't even posted an update regarding the progress of Episode 9.
I keep checking his Patreon to see if he will release E9 maybe he haven't even worked on the release yet idk.

rev_01

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2020
I'm sorry, but what crack are you smoking? Released in MAY? What year are you dreaming of?
I thought from the rest of my message, the sarcasm would be quite apparent as the following line was literally "Here we are in July and still waiting...". Unless you are also joking and you are saying how he won't release but I don't know it's hard to tell what you're saying.

rev_01

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2020
I keep checking his Patreon to see if he will release E9 maybe he haven't even worked on the release yet idk.
Yeah, same. I used to check weekly for an update or something about his progress but nothing. Now I've just followed him on Patreon and will see if any emails come through about new posts.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Do you know that cringe-making feeling when you see something stupid you did or said long ago and after all that time you know much better? Well, I remember posting how awesome this game looked and that I believed it could become the next Depraved Awakening :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Why the fuck would I post something like that? :KEK:

Jul 6, 2019
haha, I used to support a fair number of devs on Patreon but it's such a flawed model. I'd prefer more just did buy me a coffee. I just kind of judge it off how much I pay for steam games. I need not mention the top trending game and what a gong show that's become.

Reactions: Arcane666

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Time to unfollow :confused: make no sense to keep getting my hopes up with every notification. Good luck all of you!

rev_01

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2020
Rest in peace boys. It is now abandoned.
Has been for a bit longer than just now lmao. Such a poor effort by perv2k. Said he was coming back and got people excited, and failed to delivery completely, not even updating us further about Episode 9. Too bad, I was enjoying the game but plenty of other games out there that are better and not abandoned to play.

Pial

Jan 14, 2020
Well if you are delaying at least make a post about it. Tell people the reason. It's been almost 3 months already

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Well if you are delaying at least make a post about it. Tell people the reason. It's been almost 3 months already
Perv2k16 is busy getting rank 14 in classic wow or what ever the fuck he's doing. He's going to come back, cook up an update over the booze filled weekend and disappear again for 8 months until he starts running low on rent and coke.

rev_01

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2020
Is this the end? I just played this and people are saying it has a slow developer. Way to not get a patreon...
The dev isn't slow, he's abandoned it. It has the abandoned tag and he promised Episode 9 in May and we're nearly in August and not even an update. I doubt he'll come back and if he does won't be for at least a few months.

• Sad
Reactions: kayback

Delirium111

Mar 7, 2019
The dev isn't slow, he's abandoned it. It has the abandoned tag and he promised Episode 9 in May and we're nearly in August and not even an update. I doubt he'll come back and if he does won't be for at least a few months.
Any games with a similar plot? I like the relationships and the mc decisions a lot!

rev_01

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2020
Any games with a similar plot? I like the relationships and the mc decisions a lot!
I can't think of any games which are quite similar to this, but I can think of a some that have some similar elements.
The DeLuca Family, Love and Submission, Oath of Loyalty, Midnight Paradise, Alison Fall of the Apple, Depraved Awakening, Time For You. More broadly i also recommend City of Broken Dreamers, Happenstance, Reluctant Archon and Wicked Choices. I have many more recommendations if you need more :)

Delirium111

Mar 7, 2019
Ive played depraved awakening, deluca, broken dreamers. I really liked this and bad bobby saga a lot! midnight paradise is the one im trying now, so far i like it but the girls are just sooo easy to get in most of theese games man.

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes