3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

namiv

Feb 19, 2020
View attachment 335671

Overview:
You are about to embody the main character, who is a guy with a hard life story. It is up to decide what is right and what is wrong during the gameplay.
Thread Updated: 2019-10-23
Release Date: 2019-10-23
Developer: Perv2k16
Censored: No
Version: 0.8 Episodes 1-8
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Security PC Password:

Download
Win/Linux: MEGA - - -
Mac: MEGA - - -
Others: *COMPRESSED - *ANDROID

Extras: - - WALKTHROUGH
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 157866 View attachment 119635 View attachment 144356 View attachment 132080 View attachment 202281 View attachment 202280
View attachment 202279 View attachment 202282 View attachment 119634 View attachment 132082 View attachment 144357 View attachment 144358
Such an amazing art was wasted on a casual storyline and conversations that could have been so much shorter. never felt this bad and regretful about a game. Super super super beautiful game but empty :(

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
someone knows if is really abandoned?
This game (and its dev) go through phases of updating and being very very quiet; there was something from the dev saying they were working on the game again, but nothing since, we won't know about a new version until it's released; till then, we wait.

Reactions: mentore

gekk0z

Nov 6, 2017
Very nice, hot VN. excellent artwork. sexy characters. well paced. the criminal story development works well to put in some action/thriller elements, without complicating the game mechanism. I love the sex & story blend kept simple, keeps the whole thing interesting and moving along nicely. The supporting characters are introduced in a very simple and easy to digest way, and very sexy as well.

I like that it shows certain girls like it hard, and certain girls like it soft. The story teller shows the kinky female psych quite well.

cons: a bit clicky and slightly over-worded ... but not very much so.

Hope it come back soon. there is still lots to tell for each of the female characters.

Well done!! This dev is improving a lot from work to work.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Man I sure do love this may update..... O wait. No no I will be kind, may isn't over just yet XD

Kinda sad though this is one of my favs, and perv is an OG.... although a poorly communicating og.... XD

Reactions: oste22 and Nyx.
May 4, 2017
Man this game gets the abandoned tag slapped on it more than any other. I would love to support this guy I really do but shit even Dr. Pink Cake is more consistent than him and his game is HUGE over 8 gigs now.

Phanex

under a black flag we shall sail
Mar 16, 2020
Man this game gets the abandoned tag slapped on it more than any other. I would love to support this guy I really do but shit even Dr. Pink Cake is more consistent than him and his game is HUGE over 8 gigs now.
He is back and started working on the game again

That was , He said Episode 9 will be released in May :unsure:
It's June already :KEK:

Melissa fan

Sep 23, 2019
It's only been a couple of days. Episode 8 was delayed a couple of times and was almost 2 months after the original release date. I hope I'm wrong but if episode 9 does come out I wouldn't expect it until at least July.

It's been so long since the last update I don't even remember most of what happened and apart from the sister I can't even remember the girls. I might have to start the game again from the beginning before episode 9 comes out if I even bother playing this again.

Nyx.

Jul 15, 2019
I really liked this game and when i saw Ep9 will be released on May, I decided to become a patron but I couldn't because of a bullshit payment problem. It seems that I was lucky because he doesn't give a shit about this game and he disappears for months without giving any information. Even if he is having problems for this update he could easily explain it with a simple patreon post, but he doesn't even spare 2-minutes to share a post. I don't think I will ever play this game even ep9 comes out.

Phanex

under a black flag we shall sail
Mar 16, 2020
The game is not dead he just milking it from idiots not his priority while hes having around 100 patreons he will release update every 6-8 months earning couple of hundred extra bucks when patreons start abandoning he will release the update!

• Haha
Reactions: Manifold

rev_01

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2020
Glad to see the game was released in May. Here we are in July and still waiting... Absolutely pathetic, he hasn't even posted an update regarding the progress of Episode 9.

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes