3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
thats good news ,, and i know that stupid virus has every country so fucked up its not funny .. i just hope everyone comes thru this :)

GypsyBastard

Aug 9, 2018
can you give me names
Why don't you give these a shot;

Areas of GRAY
Being a Dick
City of Broken Dreamers
Dating My Daughter
Daughter for Dessert
Deluca Family
Deraved Awakening
Double Homework
Dreams of Desire
Fetish Locator
Lancaster Boarding House
Long Live The Princess
Locked away
No More Secrets
Parental Love
Timestamps
Where it All Began
Where The Heart Is
WVM
A Mother's Love
Man of The House
Midlife Crisis

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Why don't you give these a shot;

Areas of GRAY
Being a Dick
City of Broken Dreamers
Dating My Daughter
Daughter for Dessert
Deluca Family
Deraved Awakening
Double Homework
Dreams of Desire
Fetish Locator
Lancaster Boarding House
Long Live The Princess
Locked away
No More Secrets
Parental Love
Timestamps
Where it All Began
Where The Heart Is
WVM
A Mother's Love
Man of The House
Midlife Crisis
all really nice games (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Reactions: GypsyBastard

edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
i need a tip how i can translate the games unfortunately my english is not so good at the moment i put my cellphone on the screen and translate it with goole kamera translator
if someone has a tip how it can do better, translate live during the game

GypsyBastard

Aug 9, 2018
i need a tip how i can translate the games unfortunately my english is not so good at the moment i put my cellphone on the screen and translate it with goole kamera translator
if someone has a tip how it can do better, translate live during the game
Can't really help you with that but this game seems to have a french translation (That was your language right?)
Try it if it seems interesting.
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-intoxicating-flavor-v0-4-8-pixelslab.12818/

edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
no i need german
has no tip how I can translate the lyrics live? maybe there are programs that I translate directly during the game with. It takes cell phone forever

Shane498

Apr 27, 2017
man, that's a shame, this game was pretty good. I know that maybe he just wanted the money, but after 8 episodes, he could have finished the game...

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
man, that's a shame, this game was pretty good. I know that maybe he just wanted the money, but after 8 episodes, he could have finished the game...
The game was far from being over. There wasn't a single sex scene yet (w/ penetration) and the mom character is still to be revealed.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
IIRC you can fuck the sexy blonde Nicole or just spank her sweet ass (don't remember), u get some BJ's from the ladies and Scarlet + lil' sis lesbian scene. That's it. MC's mom didn't even appear. No on-screen sex with Vicky tho the MC paid for her "love" in advance.:sneaky:

Sadly, it's abandoned again. Would've loved to see more of the other gang ... the dudes had some enhanced power or shit like that. But no, the dev abandoned us again.:cry:
I remember those scenes, sadly none of them have any actual sex, sex with penetration that is, as I was referring to.

matt2c2

Jan 26, 2018
IIRC you can fuck the sexy blonde Nicole or just spank her sweet ass (don't remember), u get some BJ's from the ladies and Scarlet + lil' sis lesbian scene. That's it. MC's mom didn't even appear. No on-screen sex with Vicky tho the MC paid for her "love" in advance.:sneaky:

Sadly, it's abandoned again. Would've loved to see more of the other gang ... the dudes had some enhanced power or shit like that. But no, the dev abandoned us again.:cry:
what was the first game he abandoned?

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Is the game really abandoned or just labeled cause the update hasn't been posted yet?
its marked abandoned because the dev has not been heard from in 6 months, so until or even if we hear about the game still being in progress or not its assumed abandoned.

RYUU-_-

May 24, 2018
its marked abandoned because the dev has not been heard from in 6 months, so until or even if we hear about the game still being in progress or not its assumed abandoned.
so there's still a chance for the game? i'm glad cause it's a good game

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes