3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

Sugoi_Studio

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2020
Great graphics. But the plot is quite fascinating. That's cool. It is unfortunate that there have been no updates for a long time.

edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
i play adult games for the first time since 2 weeks i played through some games but by far this game with graphics and pictures is the best time to come new version.

i have a question there are other games with better graphics and pictures would be happy if you could give me tips.

sorry for my english had to use translated

edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
I wouldn't be so quick to call it abandoned. He usually does not interact with his patrons and leaves everyone thinking he's abandoned this game between updates. Even with an announcement update he will still miss it and people will say he's abandoned it. It's just a guess, but I'd say it will come when it's ready. I quit waiting for this guy to update and just moved on to other things a long time ago. Since then he's had two updates. Doesn't help to have a negative outlook, but its equally important to be a realist. Best option, forget about this game and be notified if there is an update. Pleasantly surprised is better than expectantly disappointed. Besides, there are tons of better games on here currently and with much more support. Just stop thinking about Scarlett and you'll be fine.

P.S. People have been saying these things about this dev since I started the game back at ep5. Since then he's had 3 updates. I'd wager we will see another update whether it be sooner or later.

which games are better

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
can you give me names
I'll start with just a few that are currently airing

being a dick
city of broken dreamers
love & submission (the resurrected game :p)
become a rock star
away from home
WVM
primal instinct
milfy city
timestanp
bad teacher
and the new one leap of faith

at least playing those u won't get blue balls or maybe u will cure em :p

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
which games are better
I have a brief list of my tops ones and then I just browse and eventually find new ones.

City of Broken Dreamers
Being a Dik
Waifu Academy
Milfy City
Reluctant Archon
Harem Hotel
Rebirth
Dark Magic
Long Live the Princess
Man of the House

Some are more interactive than others. None of the above are kinetic tho.
I recently started Love of Magic and I like it, but it is more interactive than what I'm used to.

Go up to the top of the page and click "Latest Updates" tab. Then go to the right and find the filter options and sort them by ranking. You'll have pages of the highest ranking games on this site to go through. You can be very picky.

Reactions: deshi9

bobby677

Oct 20, 2018
Nicole looks really good in this game
Could anyone tell me if theirs any other games that include a charecter that looks like nicole?
Thanks

• Haha
Reactions: Phanex

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!! dammit was are the games i like alot going abandoned !!!!!!!! why why why :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: and suck's seeing an old man cry ....

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes