3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Just finally played episode 8, if the idea is to make me hate Scarlett then well done lol. That bitch is gonna get MC's sis in trouble. Don't like how she's trying to change her either. Doesn't look like it'll matter much anyway though, since this game hasn't seen any life in a while. Like the person above said, this one probably is abandoned... again.

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
I wouldn't be so quick to call it abandoned. He usually does not interact with his patrons and leaves everyone thinking he's abandoned this game between updates. Even with an announcement update he will still miss it and people will say he's abandoned it. It's just a guess, but I'd say it will come when it's ready. I quit waiting for this guy to update and just moved on to other things a long time ago. Since then he's had two updates. Doesn't help to have a negative outlook, but its equally important to be a realist. Best option, forget about this game and be notified if there is an update. Pleasantly surprised is better than expectantly disappointed. Besides, there are tons of better games on here currently and with much more support. Just stop thinking about Scarlett and you'll be fine.

P.S. People have been saying these things about this dev since I started the game back at ep5. Since then he's had 3 updates. I'd wager we will see another update whether it be sooner or later.

zakapaka

Mar 14, 2017
I wouldn't be so quick to call it abandoned. He usually does not interact with his patrons and leaves everyone thinking he's abandoned this game between updates. Even with an announcement update he will still miss it and people will say he's abandoned it. It's just a guess, but I'd say it will come when it's ready. I quit waiting for this guy to update and just moved on to other things a long time ago. Since then he's had two updates. Doesn't help to have a negative outlook, but its equally important to be a realist. Best option, forget about this game and be notified if there is an update. Pleasantly surprised is better than expectantly disappointed. Besides, there are tons of better games on here currently and with much more support. Just stop thinking about Scarlett and you'll be fine.

P.S. People have been saying these things about this dev since I started the game back at ep5. Since then he's had 3 updates. I'd wager we will see another update whether it be sooner or later.
Its a lot worse this time.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Best option, forget about this game and be notified if there is an update. Pleasantly surprised is better than expectantly disappointed.
When you do that at some point you completely forget about this game so I'd agree with that as for the next update who knows could appear at anytime.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
This dev is like a phoenix, when you think this game is dead he rises again to release another episode, i just want MC to fuck Nicole, but i am willing to bet that the only full sex scene on the next episode is gonna be Scarllet,she can become a prostitute for that cholo guy and leave me alone for good be gone thot!!! ,i just want the blonde milf!!!! and the sister...
Be gone.png

foxgamer

Jan 1, 2020
[QUOTE = "roojohan, postagem: 1149231, membro: 195928"]
"CW" o jogo dá uma olhada no teclado na mesa
[/CITAR]
ea facil ,,mis vlwww

thenono

Oct 16, 2017
he did exactly the same last year, disappeared before christmas and popped back up early summer......... if he is going to return then my guess it'll be around the same time..... until then only fair it gets the abandoned tag

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Wasn't she supposed to be visiting at some point or am I thinking of a completely different game? :unsure:

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Wasn't she supposed to be visiting at some point or am I thinking of a completely different game? :unsure:
No, that's correct. A visit from her was/is planned. Well, depends on continuation of this VN.

Reactions: Mormont
3.50 star(s) 68 Votes