3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Damn man this game girls looks amazing. But I dont see ''Animated'' in tags. Game just has pictures sex scenes?

iiRise

Aug 24, 2018
Ant word about when we can expect an update?
Its sad to say but id give up on this game, the Dev takes loooong unexplained breaks only to come back a year later with an update that just teases you, i suspect this will continue for the foreseeable future.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
this is sad, the dev is obviously talented at making scenes, the game isn't all that long yet and it already has some great scenes in it, but he doesn't seem committed at all with his project

after vanishing for months the last thing you want is to vanish for another

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Version: v0.8 Episodes 1-8
54% complete
It will take forever for other versions, too bad that every good game arrives at this point of 50% for and it takes months to appear new updates has some that park and the author gives up.
Unfortunately there are few games that come out of the drawer, it is a process like court cases piles and piles of lawsuits all stopped, if you look to compare what I say piles and piles of stopped and abandoned games that disgust. :coffee:
=========================================================================
Vai levar uma eternidade para outras versões, pena que todo jogo bom chega neste de ponto de 50% para e leva meses para aparecer novos updates tem uns que estaciona e o autor desiste.
Infelismente são poucos jogos que saem da gaveta, é um processo igual a processos de tribunal pilhas e pilhas de processos tudo parado, se olhar da para comparar o que falo pilhas e pilhas de jogos parados e abandonados que desgosto.:coffee:

Reactions: Urgat Bloodeye

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
BAD:
- Collecting grocery from the floor in an exact sequence
- The Gym (Finding the right equipment in an exact sequence. What a pain.)
- 1/3 of all renders consists of picking items/equipment
- Landlady, housemate,...
- Wet skin looks like she is wrapped in a transparent plastic
The game is cool, but the beginning to put the name already appears a blank screen and everything you type is hidden ..... caracas that poorly designed thing .... and do manual exercise in the gym that disgust, click in thousands of things and nothing. It has to be non-automatic.
Sex passed away from this game only has blowjob and masturbation ... lol.
Mc lives in the middle of so much bitch and has no opportunity to have even good sex ouch. :sneaky::coffee:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I wonder what is more disappointing the wait times we have had for this? or the lack of sex scenes :unsure: I wonder who will be the first girl that the MC actually fucks.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: smokebox

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Probably Scarlett which is the one most of us don't even like in the first place..., Dev seems firm into pushing her down our throats no matter what.
Well, she was the main girl of his first game, so it's kinda understandable that he's quite fond of her.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Probably Scarlett which is the one most of us don't even like in the first place..., Dev seems firm into pushing her down our throats no matter what.
Yeah, I hope that's not the case and we do get a choice here I'm actually surprised it hasn't been the neighbour she's been pretty close lately.

Reactions: smokebox
3.50 star(s) 68 Votes