3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

Sasuke92

May 3, 2017
Also Nicole needs another spanking. But this time with MC's dick pumping her pussy.
She needs to be pinned up the wall and fucked hardcore, the MC has said this twice I think lol One time when Julie was there and she overheard then the second time when he went to help pick boxes to put in the apartment.

Hopefully the creator doesn't forget the scene

Reactions: sakuyas_mmaster

heero000

Jun 23, 2018
Bug in version 0.8 (last update)(ep3 - wrong images when Vicky and Julie are at the Boutique)
Fixed script attached

• Love
Reactions: Kendra

heero000

Jun 23, 2018
With all due respect cheezedoodle ;) but your compression has seriously affected the images quality, so I've made my own. Noticeably better quality (especially on FullHD LCD, like mine)(png files convertet to jpg)
Fixed script already included
Family Matters [Ep. 1-8] [Perv2k16] - Original Size: (2.6GB)
Compressed Download - PC Win (489MB) -

Last edited:

ironbeazt

Feb 17, 2019
Wtf the compressed version is 98mb, At first I dont believe it and I thought its just a typo and its about 980+mb and then I click the mega link and ohh boy.. the compressed version really makes me believe God exist.

Vanteal

Mar 7, 2017
Scenes have good composition. Better than most. Love the DOF effects, characters are fleshed out night, lighting is good. But just as with every other creator on here, they can't shape a womans ass if their lives depended on it. At least this guy knows how to fix cleavage fitting for clothes.

Eddy85

Jan 13, 2019
what just finished playing the game .. surprised by its content .. a real action thriller .. a cool action thriller .. quite different from the others .. soft. Respect for work and looking forward to follow up ..

Moonywb

Apr 14, 2019
Confused here. Was the update this week episode 7 or 8? I installed the file from the 8gb download off mega and it ends with Julie walking out of shower while Scarlett is teasing you. It then ends saying you’ve completed episode 7.

anwar

Mar 4, 2018
There is not much choices to make in the game. I wish there was an option to decide whether to mess around with sisters girlfriend or not. It feels like we are forced to have a relationship (sexual) with her.

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
Ooooh found a bug! In the first meeting with Nicole when she drops her bags your given the option to help or walk away. Walking away works but for me choosing to help freezes the game. Anyone else got this problem?:eek:

anwar

Mar 4, 2018
Ooooh found a bug! In the first meeting with Nicole when she drops her bags your given the option to help or walk away. Walking away works but for me choosing to help freezes the game. Anyone else got this problem?:eek:
You have to click on the items on the ground

Rain90

Oct 26, 2019
Ok. Playing on Android. Made the fatal mistake of clicking the 'manual' gym button rather than auto... No back button. No way to get to main menu... Nothing. WHAT IN THE FK DO I HAVE TO CLICK TO GET THROUGH THIS.

I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling but it brings me back to this damned save point and I can't reload any previous saves...

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes