3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
The renders looked okay but the confusing English got annoying fast. So did the story until i gave up. Having a hot girlfriend while taking in a lesbian brat could of worked, instead he seemed to just be a hooker using loser.

Reactions: eddiecamaro
Mar 27, 2019
Good VN, But there should be a better Walkthrough, the walkthrough provided in the OP is not good
I agree needs a better walkthrough .... I was playing the game with the OP walkthrough and found some problems .... like with the sister there is a game over thing that the walkthrough says but keeps going with the story but the game kicked me out just after the game over screen nothing in the walkthrough about how it fix that...

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Scarlett is a ticking timebomb I feel every scene with her that something is going to go wrong I think Julie needs to be the one more in control of her friend here before she does something she will regret. But the cliffhanger from the last update was a bit anti-climatic not what I was expecting at all.

Reactions: proximus

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Tease tease tease and end the update. This is going to take foreverrrrr. Updates are too tiny. This game is not for me. I am out. Enjoy it folks.

Reactions: nekdo and tuco1313

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Honestly I really do like this game. It has an air of tragedy about it. I squeed a bit when I saw the update.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
It has an air of tragedy about it.
Funny you should say that, I'm fairly certain either Vicky or Nicole (or both) are going to end up dead as a result of being involved with the MC. Or at least there's likely the possibility of them being killed.

Scarlett probably will too, but meh, I don't give a shit about Scarlett's dumb ass. :LOL:

Deamate

Sep 30, 2017
is there any way to avoid getting it on with Nicole? I'd really like to just pursue Vicky... and maybe the mc's sister as well, but honestly I don't have much interest in Nicole and I really hate being forced into relationships.
This is the biggest flaw of this game. I like to save to each character, but the path options in this game don't allow that.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
So now the baddies took away MC's money and that Nacho fuck is creeping on MC's girls? Seems like MC has to go Rambo on their operation.

Also Nicole needs another spanking. But this time with MC's dick pumping her pussy.

Reactions: Rileyfksurmom

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
So now the baddies took away MC's money and that Nacho fuck is creeping on MC's girls? Seems like MC has to go Rambo on their operation.

Also Nicole needs another spanking. But this time with MC's dick pumping her pussy.
the only thing that seems to me is this being the only remedy for this game
ineldea-sex-control-for-men-face-1.jpg
cause it might finish us like this
blue_balls.jpg

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes