3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

rev_01

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2020
Ive played depraved awakening, deluca, broken dreamers. I really liked this and bad bobby saga a lot! midnight paradise is the one im trying now, so far i like it but the girls are just sooo easy to get in most of theese games man.
Yeah, I know what you mean. I like build up and romance a lot and it makes a game much more fun when it has it. I'm not really sure about f95 rules when it comes to links, but I'm pretty sure it's fine if I post this here. I have a list of games on here that I recommend, maybe you can look through and see if you find something that suits you. Here's the link

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Perv2k16 is busy getting rank 14 in classic wow or what ever the fuck he's doing. He's going to come back, cook up an update over the booze filled weekend and disappear again for 8 months until he starts running low on rent and coke.
Sadly, that's probably true to some extent, and what will happen with episode 9 same what it was with episode 8 where I thought it was abandoned since episode 7, episode 8 got delayed for like 2 months or more. Although, with ~90 patreons I dont think Perv will come back this time, too few to make an effort for a guy that was doing none already

If only i could get my hands on Vicky duf file.. Hottest model ever made... and very sad to see it abandoned.
Same, I tried to search for it in daz 3d studio store, but no luck so far.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Naughtykutchy Perv told me he shaped her that way.. took him some time to get her looking that way. As for the base model im sure there is one but looks so far off it's difficult to find as you said.

Reactions: CHAD-MAN

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Naughtykutchy Perv told me he shaped her that way.. took him some time to get her looking that way. As for the base model im sure there is one but looks so far off it's difficult to find as you said.
Ah damn, cant he share the file with you? I am working on a project and Vicky is almost what I had in mind.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Lost in the wind dude. I mean i messaged him only twice on here unfortunately. If i can give advice find another model who's body is very close, shape it then to Vicky's and then work on a face... Good luck.

Ah damn, cant he share the file with you? I am working on a project and Vicky is almost what I had in mind.

rev_01

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2020
New updates? why is it abandoned?
It's been abandoned for months. The dev said he would release a new update in April (it was also abandoned for a while before then) but he never delivered and we're now in September so it's likely he will never update the game again.

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
It's been abandoned for months. The dev said he would release a new update in April (it was also abandoned for a while before then) but he never delivered and we're now in September so it's likely he will never update the game again.
Well "Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me".

Dev has done this before, people keep paying him in patreon until that stops we can never get an update on progress let alone game (that is a pipe dream now).

Do you know what kind of work is best in world, one that requires no effort. I haven't checked his patreon numbers but he has about 70-100 patrons 1 dollar each for a year is free 2080ti or now even better 3080. TBH if I where him I would do the same, you don't get this gold laying chicken everyday. If people were to to pay someone for no work more power to them (No shade to his patrons but come on you gotta see what's in work here).

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes