3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Milfy city didn't had a update for 16 months straight and it didn't get a abandoned tag.

That's why I said that.
The issue with MCity is Scamstor is officially making posts within the 'Radio Silence' window (3 months).

There is rumor that MCity may get the 2nd ever 2-year-no-update Abandoned tag, however (similar to Scamdrop's Dual Family original).

But we'll have to wait and see.

Reactions: rhdad

leephil

Jan 8, 2018
I think i have to repeat: hes doing the same thing over and over again.
Every few month he posts a "status update" saying that there will be an update soon, so that he gets some new patrons to milk and then theres dead silence again.
Even if there will be an update it wont be worth it. Ep 8 was just 5 minute nonsene, but he got some more patrons out of it.
I dont understand how people still fall for that.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
On one hand we can hope that the update comes, and imagine that with all this development time it's going to be 2 hours long. On the other, it doesn't drop this year, and we have something to look forward to next year.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Well, it doesnt seem he fully abandoned before even giving it another episode... yet. Sadly I have a feeling we might be in for another year of radio silence and this will be dead... again.

Ghost420

Apr 25, 2021
Does the game contain sex scenes at least with on of the family members??i know the game is abonded but if it cantains at least one incest sex scene then it will be worth for me to play this game.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Does the game contain sex scenes at least with on of the family members??i know the game is abonded but if it cantains at least one incest sex scene then it will be worth for me to play this game.
If I remember right ( been a while since played it), there is some teasing/build up with your sister ( a.k.a. former roommate). Upcoming update looks like it will ramp it up.

Reactions: Ghost420

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
This dev is just being ridiculous now. If Patreon has a rule against certain topics from being touched, they should also have an algorithm which stops devs like this taking advantage of people

Reactions: mofonistik
3.50 star(s) 68 Votes