3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Just because someone has posted something on their patreon doesn't mean anything unless an actual upload appears. Until a update appears I will continue to see this as dead and abandoned.

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
Check his Patreon site !!!!!
Well that surprises me. He seemed to struggle a lot with each release. After 0.7 it looked like he was finally going to walk away from it. Not to mention he kept teasing future content with the sister at the end of each release. Everyone thought the next release was going to be the one! But it never was. After 0.8 released I was sure it was abandoned. I never looked back till now.

Oddly enough, this was the game that introduced me to the adult VN world. Yea I found others better, but this is the one that popped my cherry and eventually led me to this site.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
I checked the Patreon site, but there's nothing new (last post was June 24). Did he remove some post?

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
because than he can´t milk his patreons anymore.
Yeah he posted five (5!) whole teasers this year. Those couple of renders must have taken him a month-and-a-half each, right?

With the last update being October, 2019, that should mean 10 whole renders ready for V0.9!

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
Don't think there's much to milk, there are like 50 patreons, doubt someone can live off of that. Sometimes people are just not suited for this type of at-home work, you need certain amount of discipline for it. Just one slight mental\health issue, can send you into spiral of procrastination. Maybe it's just life/work keeping them busy in general.

Which is a shame, because his games aren't bad , got reminded of him after digging on my HDD and playing through "My Little Princess" again, which had some decent father\daughter writing and a hot scene at the end. I remember Olivia from "Family Matters" being fine as fuck too . Is she based on popular asset in DAZ?

Reactions: Aziien
3.50 star(s) 68 Votes