3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Ok, I just heard that the devs. other game "Lucky Mark" got shoved unavoidable NTR scenes and people start losing interest so he rushed the game and now he picked this old game now ?
I mean I will be damned, I never thought this one will get a update. Aslong dev. learnt his lesson and dont show something similar again im all on board. Gib Harem pls. :giggle:

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
For a game that is 3+ years old that Change log is astonishing. LOL
Does that lack of info mean the updates are super small and nothing has happened in years or is the game very large now with lots of play time?
Honestly not sure, I mean its great to see this game pop back in, but with no updated change log. What reason is there to download or play it again. Hmmm

Reactions: JohnSheridan

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Ok, I just heard that the devs. other game "Lucky Mark" got shoved unavoidable NTR scenes and people start losing interest so he rushed the game and now he picked this old game now ?
I mean I will be damned, I never thought this one will get a update. Aslong dev. learnt his lesson and dont show something similar again im all on board. Gib Harem pls. :giggle:
I think Lucky Mark it's from SuperAlex and it's working on Amnesia and they are not related if I remember correctly :unsure: (ahhh the games had update almost together, surely you commented on the wrong thread)

Last edited:

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
So much time without playing, no saves left and no memories about what to do. Anyway, playing all the way again without clues isn't a amusing perspective. A walkthrough mod would be perfect, but sadly the golden age of moders has ended.

Reactions: jreedwilkins

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Happy to see this game back from the dead. So many good dead games 'cause the dev is good but not consistent. We would have so many more masterpieces if they didn't quit.
I agree 100%
Here's a couple masterpieces in the making that got abandoned:

Gates Motel
Primal Instinct
Our Fate
My Sweet Neighbours

The last 2 are starting to look dated, so probably will not come back to life, but the first two were some really high quality games, with some very ,very good renders. I'm still crying about them!

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes