3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

YRS™

May 30, 2020
Question its been a long time since i played this but in the beginning when your at the computer putting the password in its Corrins Lwilson but any time i put it in. it says that its wrong no matter what way i spell it or what spaces i use so can i get some help on this.
Use CW

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
When I have loaded old saves of episode 8 , my last save was same as ending of this episode 9 How this possible :eek:
check if you used any mod. I have problems like this in games that I use scrappy mods. His mods and saves won't allow me to progress in the game unless he makes a new mod for the newest released chapter. If that is the case. You have to wait a new mod release or use clean saves. I have 2 folders - Modded Games, Original games. So I play the modded one to get to know all the choices I want and play the unmodded one. So when they release a new episode without a mod, I can play it with no problem.

Reactions: YRS™

justaguy44

Jun 30, 2018
Haven't bothered to read all the new posts since the Re-Animator-ition of this VN; I will say that the English translations of the first 8 chapters, which were virtually unreadable, detracted mightily from what little enjoyment the look of the characters brought (very sexy women, to be sure). Gonna download it anyway, keep my fingers crossed, and hope the creator(s) found a better English scriptwriter/translator who went through and updated the whole script

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes