3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
So this one is an unreliable Dev with a fondness for abandonement? Well, gonna try this VN anyway because of that blackhaired girl!
im pretty sure he completed his last game. its not that long but im fairly sure its completed not abandoned.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
im pretty sure he completed his last game. its not that long but im fairly sure its completed not abandoned.
The last was lovely guests, he abandoned it after Version 0.9. But he finished another one (my little princess).

Dr.SKD

Aug 16, 2018
I know a few good (imho) ones.

have fun ;)
nice list

Unclepop

Mar 3, 2018
it's a shame that there are some choices that do not work, like if MC saw that bald guy's face or not... It doesnt matter at all because MC knows him anyway or if you want a kiss from Vicky or not. Because of these dev's mistakes the story is broken.

Reactions: christoprd

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
I discovered the game a few days ago and I have to say that I have seldom seen such a nicely done game. All the characters look great and the conversations are interesting, as well as the story. Especially the approach of lesbian Julie with hetero-Vicky was damn hot! I hope that the dev keep up the great work, there are very rare such beautiful games.

Reactions: DanMachiFan

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Hi all. I cant pass the security cameras pasword. I'm typing Corrins Lwilson and it says wrong, lower case, spaces, no spaces...

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes