3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
If trolls and newbies don't stop asking the same questions over and over again, the least we could do is to stop answering to them or reacting any way at all. Just ignore the dumbfuckers. Trolls will get bored of trolling and n00Bs will learn to read.

Please don't feed the trolls.

OverLow

Jul 13, 2017
I want to ask, in the scene when MC went to the locked computer why when i type the password and its keep say wrong password even i try to remind many times??

• Red Heart
Reactions: benitoblack16

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
I want to ask, in the scene when MC went to the locked computer why when i type the password and its keep say wrong password even i try to remind many times??
Eternal Fire, save us...
I understand that the suggestion given by the game doesn't make much sense, but with a little bit of initiative you can find the correct password in this thread posted dozens of times, and more than once in this same page.

Kal-El_25

Jul 28, 2018
The change log for the fixed version says we could have missed a scene with Nicole.

The tip suggest you had to pick fight at the store and answer correctly when you saw her in the night gown. Nothing triggered for me besides the original HJ scene. Does anyone know the correct answer? I thought it was beautiful by reading the old posts.

Thank you

The Chef

Sep 4, 2018
Is there going to be more to this story it is interesting but the game play and sex is very slow

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes