3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

zh

Oct 17, 2017
I can't sleep without knowing whats inside that case, lol.
I bet there are lust potions in that case :rolleyes:
What else could it be ? A bomb ? Money ? I don't think so. We are in a x-game so... :evilsmile:

NimrodX

Jun 7, 2018
I bet there are lust potions in that case :rolleyes:
What else could it be ? A bomb ? Money ? I don't think so. We are in a x-game so... :evilsmile:
That will be absolutely stupid if Perv really adds stuff like this in the game

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
The box is empty, you will see this when you open it, making your reflect on your life of crime and sinful thoughts about your sister, leaving you sitting there alone in the dark room staring at an empty box mimicking your life as void. Then you will proceed to abandon all earthly mortal pleasures and join the local monastery, living your life as a monk, full of purpose and pure thoughts. You see the guy on the phone is actually God. I can tell the Dev is a huge fan of Tolstoy.

Early Cuyler

Fruit don't talk. Fruit just listens...and waits
Donor
Jul 1, 2017
I really like the mystery behind the story, hopefully Julie gets more content soon.

Charolastra

Modder
May 27, 2017
good game and great renders but seems to have some problems and missing images like the kisses and the fight at the mart

Charolastra

Modder
May 27, 2017
I think I didnt have any missing renders :pokerFace:

Cant say for sure tho, it was a couple of days already since I played it.
IDK but at the market when the fight start i clicked the face of the guy and the game jumps to the render when the guy is laying on floor but i checked the cg and i see there are renders of mc punching the guy, then after saw the renders when Julie and Vicky kiss mc but didn't see them in game so i just start looking at the code to see what choices should i chose in order to get that scenes but i made the right choices but for some reason the game just jump that images.

It is worth mentioning that i played the compressed version, i am downloading right now the full version to see if the problem is because of that.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
IDK but at the market when the fight start i clicked the face of the guy and the game jumps to the render when the guy is laying on floor but i checked the cg and i see there are renders of mc punching the guy, then after saw the renders when Julie and Vicky kiss mc but didn't see them in game so i just start looking at the code to see what choices should i chose in order to get that scenes but i made the right choices but for some reason the game just jump that images.

It is worth mentioning that i played the compressed version, i am downloading right now the full version to see if the problem is because of that.
I did indeed play the normal version, so it might be that.

Charolastra

Modder
May 27, 2017
I did indeed play the normal version, so it might be that.
Weird i tested the normal game and the problem is still there, check the code and everything looks fine and seems to have some kind of animations by fading some renders but for some reason that does not show in my game is just still and with some missing images :confused:

NimrodX

Jun 7, 2018
Weird i tested the normal game and the problem is still there, check the code and everything looks fine and seems to have some kind of animations by fading some renders but for some reason that does not show in my game is just still and with some missing images :confused:
Definitely problem with 'Fade' animation, or maybe you're clicking too fast :)

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
IDK but at the market when the fight start i clicked the face of the guy and the game jumps to the render when the guy is laying on floor but i checked the cg and i see there are renders of mc punching the guy
There are 3 areas to hit on his face (a different one is highlighted each time) and yes, there are other images before the one in which he's lying on the floor.
I can confirm to you that it works in the compressed version.
Edit: I had a save before the fight and, after having repeated the scene several times, the same thing happened to me.
Using rollback the problem has been solved.
then after saw the renders when Julie and Vicky kiss mc but didn't see them in game so i just start looking at the code to see what choices should i chose in order to get that scenes but i made the right choices but for some reason the game just jump that images.
Are you talking about the renders of the dream?
If yes, then I can confirm to you that also this scene works as intented in the compressed version, making the right choices.

Reactions: UncleVT

Charolastra

Modder
May 27, 2017
There are 3 areas to hit on his face (a different one is highlighted each time) and yes, there are other images before the one in which he's lying on the floor.
I can confirm to you that it works in the compressed version.
Edit: I had a save before the fight and, after having repeated the scene several times, the same thing happened to me.
Using rollback the problem has been solved.
nop, i saved before fight click the 1st area nothing happen click 2nd area nothing happen click 3rd area mc say "solving problems is my job click again the guy is laying on floor, rollback many times and repeated but is the same

Are you talking about the renders of the dream?
If yes, then I can confirm to you that also this scene works as intented in the compressed version, making the right choices.
no, i mean the scenes when the girls kiss the mc like after the bj with vicky, she stand up then hold mc and said that mc asked for a kiss but the kiss does not show
Sin título.jpg

is not a big problem and don't break the game, i am just reporting

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
If fading isn't working correctly, I'd suspect graphics drivers.
You could try to switch between the renderers.

In case both OpenGL and DirectX are failing there, try software rendering. It would be very slow, but it should work in any case.
And try to update or reinstall graphics drivers to fix OpenGL and/or DirectX rendering problems if software rendering is working and the other two or one of them isn't.

That is, if you haven't tried it already...

Reactions: NimrodX

Zero919

May 2, 2017
nop, i saved before fight click the 1st area nothing happen click 2nd area nothing happen click 3rd area mc say "solving problems is my job click again the guy is laying on floor, rollback many times and repeated but is the same

no, i mean the scenes when the girls kiss the mc like after the bj with vicky, she stand up then hold mc and said that mc asked for a kiss but the kiss does not show
View attachment 161577

is not a big problem and don't break the game, i am just reporting
do you have in game preferences > transitions-off or on? need off

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
do you have in game preferences > transitions-off or on? need off
Yes, that should eliminate the problem with the failing transitions if for any reason you can't fix them. I already forgot that they can also be switched off separately.

Reactions: Charolastra
3.50 star(s) 68 Votes