3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Reactions: DanMachiFan

tush002

Oct 21, 2018
Would you kindly tell me how to finish gym workout on Android phone ? It's really bothering me for a while now ...

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Would you kindly tell me how to finish gym workout on Android phone ? It's really bothering me for a while now ...
Those mini-games are annoying AF on Android devices, you should skip them instead of trying to complete them.

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
I'm blind
You're baiting people to tell you what they really think, aren't you? Well!? You being blind wasn't even the first thing that came to mind, no. :evilupset:

Leave it be, m8. You're blind (as you told us) and there's nothing to see anymore either. Move along!? :rolleyes:

Reactions: Penfold Mole

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
So I just started playing and I'm looking forward to this-- but before I do and write a review, I seriously want to know who the fuck rides in the back seat?

Edit: I'm kind of mad at myself for not playing this sooner. It's a really great game so far, and possibly the hottest little sister ever. Though she's a little bit... rapey... I think she's a really interesting character.

Still no sign of Carl Winslow, but I'm keeping my eyes peeled.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Is there any plans to hire a editor or proofreader in the future? It's quite a feat that the game can express some emotions and personality in the characters with the "Engrish" that it has. Most games by non native speakers fall flat on its face when it comes to dialogue. This game, like The Intoxicating Flavor, is one of the few games with non fluent English that doesn't make me want to delete it right away. I feel like everything is there already and you'd just need someone to go over the text and fix up the grammar to really bring the characters to life.

I'm still very early in the game, but I'm really loving the mood, setting, plot premise, renders, sister model!!, and main character's dry sense of humor. Game also gets a big plus for not making the MC have stupid inner monologues like "omg her ass is so nice" right after seeing the sister. It's just refreshing to have a MC that feels even a little like a functional human being.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Even if there's no walkthrough, can I get some tips on how to get most\all of the hot scenes? I don't even know what content there is at the game so far, so I won't know if I missed most of it.

Do you have to be a bad guy (lying, pushing it etc) or a good guy to get the girl(s)? Or both work and the choices just give a little variation but the meat and bones is there anyway?

Is there a difference between training manually and training automatically?

PS. The story and the reactions of the characters etc don't make any sense except if you play with the incest patch. I started without it because "why bother?" but it was laughably out of place.

Reactions: Koulo077

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Even if there's no walkthrough, can I get some tips on how to get most\all of the hot scenes? I don't even know what content there is at the game so far, so I won't know if I missed most of it.

Do you have to be a bad guy (lying, pushing it etc) or a good guy to get the girl(s)? Or both work and the choices just give a little variation but the meat and bones is there anyway?

Is there a difference between training manually and training automatically?

PS. The story and the reactions of the characters etc don't make any sense except if you play with the incest patch. I started without it because "why bother?" but it was laughably out of place.
I dont think there are many scenes yet. Some BJ and handjob from the "girlfriend" and neighbor, dream sequence, and nighttime groping bad end for sis. I can see how the story would make 0 sense without incest enabled. Its just a work around for the patreon rules i guess.

Unrelated to the post, but I had a chuckle when the neighbor gave you her number and it started with 1 800 lol. Who has a 1 800 personal number?

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes