3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

Man In Moon

Sep 27, 2017
So. Before I DL this game, is this a Mom-con or Sister-con game? Also, do you actually have any fun time with said people, are is it just another lingerie store without a window.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Sister Con at this stage. Very promising, but no fun time yet. So if abandoned, I would say not worth the DL.

GM Studios

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2018
since this game is pretty much dead, does anyone know the 3d models used for this game, im really trying to find the little sister

RexGenocide

Aug 11, 2017
I guess, that's what we need publishers for. To kick developpers asses to make finished product and return the invested money. People willing to give money every month for unfinished product with no guarantee made this situation possible. I'm not saying it's good or bad, just thinking loud.

Reactions: swammy and unborn

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I guess, that's what we need publishers for. To kick developpers asses to make finished product and return the invested money.
Except most of these are amateur devs just doing it in their spare time on top of full time jobs and families.

If I was to make a game it would get updated once every 3 or 4 months and that's being generous with my free time. I'm a chef that works silly hours and spend my days off with my girlfriend so the only time I could work on it is when i'm home alone. That's why I never bothered though, I like gaming in my down time and would have to stop which would bore me eventually.

Other people have similar constraints on their time and this is just a hobby for them. The biggest issue is how people view Patreon. They seem to think they are paying for a finished product but they aren't. Patreon is nothing more than a tip jar to support the creators. Most developers expect people that pledge to adult games to be, well, an adult and be able to manage their own finances.

Publishers deal with the AAA industry which ends up with far more abandoned games than you realise. Publishers also put a lot of pressure on devs which is why we end up with a lot of unfinished and buggy releases like Anthem. Publishers are also responsible for loot boxes, day 1 DLC, disk locked DLC and games being chopped up to be sold as DLC to make extra money.

P.S. Moderators, it's been 3 months, this needs the abandoned tag.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I can't even rant at the dev on this one, it's just sad.

It could have been one of the good ones. It had decent women, okay plot and could have gone somewhere.

Reactions: acewinz

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Well to be fair working in this business with its predominantly toxic community can take its toll on your health/well-being. If you have the misfortune to be constantly exposed to human trash akin to 4chan or 8chan then it's kinda understandable that not everyone is capable of enduring this for a prolonged period of time.
Whatever happened to Perv2k16 is really sad this game was shaping up rather nicely. I'll miss it for sure.

Reactions: Phantom of Nerima

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Well to be fair working in this business with its predominantly toxic community can take its toll on your health/well-being. If you have the misfortune to be constantly exposed to human trash akin to 4chan or 8chan then it's kinda understandable that not everyone is capable of enduring this for a prolonged period of time.
Whatever happened to Perv2k16 is really sad this game was shaping up rather nicely. I'll miss it for sure.
Falseflag shitposting is the worst kind.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
WTF ? This one got abandoned too ? NOOOO !!! I didnt get to see the lesbian sister fucked straight by her brother... dangit perv2k16 stop abandoning good games !!! First Lovely Guests, and now this ?!!?
I feel ya!
Last year was awesome, so many great VN's were started, and now in '19 almost all good ones die on abandonment...

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
That's an awfully broad brush and paints us similar to the cesspools that are the chans. Also, I haven't seen a post or anything by perv2k explaining anything so your post is jumping to conclusions. Sure, a dev or 2 has left the forum and one has stopped development because of a FEW toxic members. A few out of several hundred thousand? Means that the dev has thin skin to be honest.
What about the mods/staff who are here? We see those and often get worst replies/posts than those devs and we're still here.

Falseflag shitposting is the worst kind.
Ehh... not the best way to call sarge87 out. It would be best to offer a rebuttal post where you can say there is no word from the dev so their conclusion is wrong.

Let's not continue in that vein. How about we focus on waiting on word from the dev or even better, seeing if anyone knows the dev so we can get a response and an update?

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes