3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
This Dev has abandoned 2-3 games already, so i wouldn't be surprised if this one was abandoned as well since there are no words of update or anything on his patreon since last year.

So don't hold your breath.

Reactions: Namco15

AkarkiJoe

Feb 2, 2019
This Dev has abandoned 2-3 games already, so i wouldn't be surprised if this one was abandoned as well since there are no words of update or anything on his patreon since last year.

So don't hold your breath.
Thats too bad, Family Matters is really a good story, definitely in the top5 for me, hope this is not the case you've mentioned.

However, is there any way to contact the Dev for some more info?

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Thats too bad, Family Matters is really a good story, definitely in the top5 for me, hope this is not the case you've mentioned.

However, is there any way to contact the Dev for some more info?
Yep the game had what it takes to be in the top tier. Interesting enough story, gorgeous girls, amazing renders. But it's all in vain now.

The only way to contact him is on patreon but he hasn't responded to anyone there in almost 2 months now.

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Please put version numbre on Menu so we can see what version are now.

BTW hope not this game is dead..no answer in about 2 month :(

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Now I'm happy that the last release disappointed me so much. Otherwise the heartbreak would be unbearable, you know.
Still so sad. It looked so good in the beginning, it even reminded me of Depraved Awakening to a certain extent.
Sigh.

Reactions: Tom10

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
seems like we have another dev with "health issues", he got the patreon virus

I doubt that he will be gone forever, he has a decent number of patrons, someday he will have to account for his hiatus, and the excuse will be health issues as always.

It's really annoying that we have to be cynical with devs justifications, but it's so common lately that it's getting ridiculous, there are devs that get sick but they post a feedback on the page, completely vanishing like that is just disrespectful to people that support you

Reactions: Namco15

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I really hope the game would be updated real soon, but right now I'd be happy with any news from the dev at this point, it's been 2 months since the latest update, and that was also the latest post on the dev's Patreon page, usually there are regular posts like sneak peaks between updates or something.
I hope the dev is okay, that nothing bad has happened, which certainly would explain the absence.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Well at least this family matter had more content then the other family matters games with the same name maybe it is curse he should have chosen a different name for the game. 3 Family matters all 3 seem to be going nowhere.

Maybe he was lacking patreons i remember his other game had well over 600 patreon after he abbondoned his previous game he lost allot and never gained the amount again. btw his previous game sometime got 1 update in whole year. he is also doing this in his free time so maybe maybe that is why it takes longer then most other devs.

This is not the first time he dissapeared for longer period sometime he left for 6 month without any update.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Well at least this family matter had more content then the other family matters games with the same name maybe it is curse he should have chosen a different name for the game. 3 Family matters all 3 seem to be going nowhere.

Maybe he was lacking patreons i remember his other game had well over 600 patreon after he abbondoned his previous game he lost allot and never gained the amount again. btw his previous game sometime got 1 update in whole year. he is also doing this in his free time so maybe maybe that is why it takes longer then most other devs.

This is not the first time he dissapeared for longer period sometime he left for 6 month without any update.
That would explain his steep drop in support and not the other way round.
If you are gonna take 6 months off a game without even giving an explanation you'd better devote your time and effort to doing something else.

Reactions: blahblah25

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Renders are great, but it felt ( feels) story is going nowhere.
You can kind of tell which games will end up abandoned, especially if patron number doesn't ramp up.

Reactions: blahblah25

LeakAngel

Milk junky
Donor
Jun 20, 2018
I hate it when games are abandoned but I can totally understand developers who abandon games when they got a reason, whatever it is. Lack of motivation, new job, family/personal issues, health, other project, anything. But the least they could do usually is just drop a message "sorry guys, I can't do it anymore"

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
I hate it when games are abandoned but I can totally understand developers who abandon games when they got a reason, whatever it is. Lack of motivation, new job, family/personal issues, health, other project, anything. But the least they could do usually is just drop a message "sorry guys, I can't do it anymore"
I agree 100%. Of coarse, go and live your life, you are not a slave, but do your fans at least a little favour and tell them, that you quit. Sadly there is a ton of creators (not only devs) who get a "Patreon illness" and stop doing their stuff without being honest about it. Hell, Spoony1 (Noah Antwiller) is one of the most famous people guilty of this.

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes