3.50 star(s) 68 Votes
Dec 29, 2018
I am disappointed with how Nicole has been treated these past couple of updates.

I didn't like how forceful the main character was with Nicole during their last "romantic" encounters, especially since the main character not only refused to stop when she asked, but continued to push her further. It seemed out of character for both of them, especially since she told him before that she wants to take things slowly. I would much rather see her continue to take the lead as she did in their first encounter.

An option to stay faithful to Nicole would be wonderful because I don't trust Vicky and have no interest in the other two girls. So it would be great if there was a way to avoid being molested by that nasty skank in the public bathroom, and also to have an option to simply say goodbye to Vicky instead of trying to force yourself on her in the middle of the street.

I just want a bit more control over the protagonist because he's turned into a massive douchebag and there doesn't seem to be a way to avoid that. I'm not saying those scenes should be removed or replaced, just that it would be nice if some alternative dialogue routes were added to them if at all possible.

As far as the story goes, I'm looking forward to putting another beatdown on that dingleberry from the corner store.

jaka

May 16, 2017
I am disappointed with how Nicole has been treated these past couple of updates.

I didn't like how forceful the main character was with Nicole during their last "romantic" encounters, especially since the main character not only refused to stop when she asked, but continued to push her further. It seemed out of character for both of them, especially since she told him before that she wants to take things slowly. I would much rather see her continue to take the lead as she did in their first encounter.

An option to stay faithful to Nicole would be wonderful because I don't trust Vicky and have no interest in the other two girls. So it would be great if there was a way to avoid being molested by that nasty skank in the public bathroom, and also to have an option to simply say goodbye to Vicky instead of trying to force yourself on her in the middle of the street.

I just want a bit more control over the protagonist because he's turned into a massive douchebag and there doesn't seem to be a way to avoid that. I'm not saying those scenes should be removed or replaced, just that it would be nice if some alternative dialogue routes were added to them if at all possible.

As far as the story goes, I'm looking forward to putting another beatdown on that dingleberry from the corner store.
I agree that we should be given a choice on that Vicky scenario, it felt too forced as we are left with no choice to just leave her be.

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016

I don't think there were really many "romantic" encounters with Nicole, only the 2 if I'm not mistaken, the first where MC is understanding of her having second thoughts and the blowjob when she was super horny and the MC was rough with her. I myself like to be a dom, so I like it when the MC is also a dom in games.

I was super disappointed with the 6th episode, because there was nothing satisfying, only 2 blueballing scenes. And when I look at the images, there is about a half amount of the images when compared to other episodes.

Maybe the author doesn't have that much time or something. I dunno.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
OK, since there's no walkthrough, I will mention my choices (from ep3+) and where they led. I didn't explore all options, but from what I did see, suboptimal choices (so far) may cost you a few pics here and there, it's relatively minor.

Of course, the following guide is full of spoilers and not a complete walkthrough.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: darlic

Ildoo

Dec 9, 2017
Why the computer password is not working i keep typing Corrins Lwilson but its not working

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Stupid MC.....why in the world do you want to spend your time with a skank when you have a potential candidate for girlfriend..... that skank is nothing but trouble if you ask me.....

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
His "other" head's logic, brother ... ho is hot AF. Replay her scenes, she has a tragic past and a questionable future.

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
Hmm three weeks no news from him. Before he create FM that was nothing special for him, but since FM he regularly posted news on patreon.
I hope he's on vacation and and we soon hear from him. I can't handle a second "Lovely Guest disaster", still missing the mom from this great but never finished game...

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Hmm three weeks no news from him. Before he create FM that was nothing special for him, but since FM he regularly posted news on patreon.
I hope he's on vacation and and we soon hear from him. I can't handle a second "Lovely Guest disaster", still missing the mom from this great but never finished game...
I hope he's deciding how to back down on that Scarlett madness.

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes