3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

robertfierce

Donor
Nov 13, 2017
It's been 5 minutes since I started playing and that idiot Julie is already getting on my nerves. Oh how much she likes to throw in my face that I don't have time for her or her mom when my character lives and breathes to send them money. Doesn't own a house, doesn't even have a car, and works his ass off and for what, for this little brat?! Who wrote this? Seriously.

nozama

Aug 28, 2018
wow, can't wait for the next ep ... that long pause with the black screen at the end was so disheartening to encounter. I'm not sure how anyone can choose a favorite girl. great renders!

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
I'd like to say it's a good game, but..why game force me to have a sex with Nicole? If i helped her once, it's not because i'm interested in her. Nah, it's so stupid.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
It's been 5 minutes since I started playing and that idiot Julie is already getting on my nerves. Oh how much she likes to throw in my face that I don't have time for her or her mom when my character lives and breathes to send them money. Doesn't own a house, doesn't even have a car, and works his ass off and for what, for this little brat?! Who wrote this? Seriously.
Just gave this a try and hot damn, you're not kidding.
2 scenes in and I already hate that little cunt enough that I don't want to touch her no matter how hot the renders may be.

I can tolerate some rough English, but that level of guilt tripping and not being able to do anything but begging for forgiveness is a bad choice in any language.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

robertfierce

Donor
Nov 13, 2017
Just gave this a try and hot damn, you're not kidding.
2 scenes in and I already hate that little cunt enough that I don't want to touch her no matter how hot the renders may be.

I can tolerate some rough English, but that level of guilt tripping and not being able to do anything but begging for forgiveness is a bad choice in any language.
You said it! 100% Correct. After the intro and that scene with Julie I had zero interest in any elements of the story that involved Julie!!

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I'll definitely keep an eye on this one, that detective was really stupid, I wonder where he got his detective licence, probably in a Cracker Jacks box :p

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Who the hell is Roxanne ? And is there any walkthrough? The Whole thing seems like a mess.
If you had payed attention you would have known. ;)
Roxanne is the not yet occured Mother of the MC and his Sister Julia.

H.K

Apr 10, 2018
If you had payed attention you would have known. ;)
Roxanne is the not yet occured Mother of the MC and his Sister Julia.

Jeez, they haven't even implemented that important character yet.. how the hell long do they plan to milk this one, with respect, I know how difficult it can be to start a game like this with so many variables but seriously, it's well past about time to intro all the main characters and not the side characters I couldn't even give 2 shits about.

If I sound too harsh that's because my disappointment in the failed potential of the game in the current oversaturated copy/paste market, it seemed a but refreshing at first.

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes