3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Can't select meat, or eggs, or milk in supermarket... Tried everything.
There are specific ones you can highlight. The rest on the shelves cannot be selected. So you have to find the right ones to click.

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
darn Vicky the hottest in this game at the moment, i like how sis aroused by her.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
im not sure how i feel about scarlett in this game. i liked her in MLP and i wouldve liked her story to conitinue. but obviously i hoped it would be with the dad. here she seems to annoy me (sort of). ok i mean like she says she chose her father because she didnt want some random dude that would just abandon her or hurt her. but it's ok for her to go after some other dude after she's left her dad's house? dont get me wrong i'm willing to grant her there's nothing said so far that he wanted a relationship her. but it just seems off to me. idk maybe its just the main female attraction for one MC from one game to being a side chick for another MC in this game is wat ruins it for me. then again theres nothing confirming its the daughter from MLP but yeah... i think we all know lol.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I knew (guessed) Julie's gf is a b*tch, but for the love of.... so frankly...
She's not a bitch, she's just not as lesbian as Julie was hoping clearly. It's a hard sell to go from lesbian relationship to "Oh by the by, I fucked my dad while we were apart."

RedPyrate

Oct 11, 2017
If Vicky isn't an undercover cop or an informant of some kind I'll eat my hat.

Also, what a sadistic way to end the latest chapter.
Totally Agree on the EXCELLENT Cliffhanger, I have always thought Vicky was the informer, except for maybe giving herself up at the bank robbery. I also confessed my love to her, seemed like what the story was asking for. Guess we are on the hook until the next update. Hope if you treat Vicky nice she turns out to be a good girl. . . .
Captain Red

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Hi !
Question : Is there a secret way to get a kiss from Vicky (like two updates ago) or groping her is all we can do ?
ps : still REALLY like this game ! ... and Wuck Mr Fhite !!

edit :
Confessed my Love to Vicky. She is so nice :)
Is there an actual way to do this in the game ? I couldn't find it :(

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Harem route incoming ... can't wait to see the mom entering the picture. These babes need a nice big dick muscular badass MC to protect them and ehem make them happy.

@zh be nice to her ... try avoiding any option that's insulting her, maybe the dev will make her a valuable ally in the next updates.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
@zh be nice to her ... try avoiding any option that's insulting her, maybe the dev will make her a valuable ally in the next updates.
Here are the EXACTLY the choices I made with Vicky :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There was no *confess love* possibility with Vicky. Where did I went wrong ? Is it because I was nice to Nicole or Julie ? I don't know... Help :confused:

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Here are the EXACTLY the choices I made with Vicky :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There was no *confess love* possibility with Vicky. Where did I went wrong ? Is it because I was nice to Nicole or Julie ? I don't know... Help :confused:
It just means that you offer her to quit so she can be your girlfriend instead of paying her the 300 to stop her fucking someone else for a night. You offer her a real relationship rather than just hooker/client.

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes