3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
The delay really doesnt show anywhere. At all.
Instead of a 5 minute update we got a 10 minute one with nothing happening on it in which the most remarkable thing was seeing Vicky's tits again, which I dont mind at all, she is the best girl in the game, but it still amounts to nothing.
Massive disappointment.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
whoa..i'd never compare this to DA in any way shape or form..lol..DA is a nearly flawless masterpiece in its own genre of "awesome" this..is and has always been just nice renders with a "story" of some sort with flawed english and alot of wonkiness...its nice to look at but do not dig deep.
I should probably know but can't think of the moment but what's the full name of DA?

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
You are hard as rock.. Take your junk in your hand.. There is a grin on your face and ready for some action.. You can't wait to see next render.. With a smiling face, you switch the next render.. then.. then.. it happened.. everything went quite and dark because what you saw was "See you Next Episode!".. Dev left you hard as rock with a stupid grin on your face! That's beyond blue balls. I don't even do that to my most hated enemy.

Note: Before attacking me, i am kidding. I do like his work and game very much but ending was a little disappointing to be honest.

Reactions: Elisa93 and dE_VoYd

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Maybe i screwed up and clicked a choice that offered me a short version of things, but that was surprisingly, maybe even go as far as to say an insultingly short update.

It's a shame really, the game has excellent renders and female models with crazy levels of quality and detail, the sound effects are also nice and the story could be fairly interesting once developed more, but i don't think the game is gonna be growing much if this is the best a dev can do after a month and a half.

I know this probably isn't a full time project at this point for the developer, so the time he can devote to it is limited, but that's not something your average person is gonna care about when they check out your game. Unfortunately you have to compete with games where developers have a bigger team, do this full time, interact with their patrons all the time. And money people have is limited so if they will have to chose between you and them, they are always going to chose them. And it's your job to do your best to persuade them to give you a chance, updates like this aren't the way to go IMO.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
MC tells the sister to jump in the back seat, Not sure why then the next thing out of the MC's mouth is *How are you doing over there?* instead of *How are you doing back there?* Then she jumps up front. It's like they put her back there just to find the underwear.

Mc is suppose to be a professional yet he is not wearing any gloves at all during the mission.

From what I have seen you have to pick right with the sister to get the best outcome.

I changed Scarlet from a girlfriend to twin sister to Julie since she's basically a carbon copy of Julie anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Malkovichi

Phantomax

Nov 12, 2018
I used the password "Corrins Lwilson" but it gave me always "wrong password" is there something i missed?

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
This episode felt short and unsatisfying, but all episodes can't go full out. Sometimes you have to just set up things... too bad I will have to wait for more than a month for another one! xD daaáaamn it! xD

Reactions: Malkovichi

Sidereel

Mar 17, 2018
If Vicky isn't an undercover cop or an informant of some kind I'll eat my hat.

Also, what a sadistic way to end the latest chapter.

Reactions: RedPyrate
3.50 star(s) 68 Votes