3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

Lordbufu

Feb 21, 2018
Took a shower sat down to go over this story ...... might as well take another shower now, not much of cliff hanger on my end cause it sure as hell wasn't hanging anymore ...

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
is there no walkthrough
So far there doesn't seem to be the need for once, especially considering the Neighbor encounter is entirely unavoidable. It didn't matter if I snubbed her when she dropped her groceries or not, she still fucked me by the end of Episode 5. I'm not sure if this just an oversight by the Dev or if they're making their game so linear that no choices matter.

magus448

May 22, 2018
*finishes update*

I hate your rotten guts....
Same kind of cliffhanger from other game's recent updates. Then there's couple other ones where you think it's coming but the next update just sets it up more and wastes a perfectly good location/time for it. Same dev team for them come to think of it. Oh well when it comes it's gonna be awesome cause they do great work.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
Would people just read or use the search function please for the love of god the computer password is CW man. Rant over.

Reactions: Namco15

skullker

Sep 29, 2017
Wait is Scarlett the daughter of his other game: ? Except for the hair she looks the same. It would kinda suck though, because then she seems like a manipulative bitch who only cares for herself.

Reactions: B-52reloaded

Xazz

Jun 14, 2017
Damn this guy really needs someone to correct his engrish or rewrite some of the dialogue.
Those renders are so fken amazing thoo_O

Reactions: yandex

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Nice job with this one bro'. Renders are amazing, the ladies are hot AF, the MC is a badass mofo and the mafia vibe makes it worth the waiting, hope the mom is a hot busty piece of ass too. Keep up the good work and good luck with the project !!

Reactions: Pippone
3.50 star(s) 68 Votes