3.50 star(s) 68 Votes
U

User_788554

Who says you can't offer your services yourself? ... If you're really that bothered by it? ;)
If there was a plugin for renpy allowing you to edit the dialogue while playing I would create patches for every game I play, but unpacking the game and later recompiling is too much work...

Reactions: Pyjak Slayer
U

User_788554

Screenshot (3).png

Experimenting with it and the game looks and plays much better with transparent dialogue boxes. Fixing the English and ponctuation is quite easy when the whole game is unpacked, but I'm pretty sure sharing the game unpacked and edited is against the rules right?

Reactions: 19Castiel23

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
View attachment 234483

Experimenting with it and the game looks and plays much better with transparent dialogue boxes. Fixing the English and ponctuation is quite easy when the whole game is unpacked, but I'm pretty sure sharing the game unpacked and edited is against the rules right?
I can't imagine why, tbh. You should see the effort people have put in QSP game translations. "Son of a Bitch" is a great example of how F95 community has (and still works on) the best english translation around.:love:

Fran100

Sep 21, 2018
Anyone knows if the game is still being made. We didn't get any updates on Patreon for a month and Perv2k16 said that he's going to make christmas/new year special but we are 1 month in 2019 and this special will be really outdated. And we don't have any updates regarding Episode 7. I hope he's still working on the game because I love it and I can't wait for more content.

avemovarado

Dec 13, 2018
Anyone knows if the game is still being made. We didn't get any updates on Patreon for a month and Perv2k16 said that he's going to make christmas/new year special but we are 1 month in 2019 and this special will be really outdated. And we don't have any updates regarding Episode 7. I hope he's still working on the game because I love it and I can't wait for more content.
The same. Waiting is killing)

AkarkiJoe

Feb 2, 2019
Can you guys help me a bit, how to change to incest once Im in the middle of the whole story? I really dont want to start again just to rename the main characters to "Sister" and "Mom" but this housmate and landlady thing is so awkward...

Fran100

Sep 21, 2018
Can you guys help me a bit, how to change to incest once Im in the middle of the whole story? I really dont want to start again just to rename the main characters to "Sister" and "Mom" but this housmate and landlady thing is so awkward...
I don't think you can without messing with the game. But if you will start over you can skip scenes that you already saw by pressing ctrl and you will get back to action really fast.

May 8, 2018
There is a way trough console commands. Use search function in upper right corner, select this thread and type console and you will get some commands. It won't be perfect, bcs in last update something were changed, but if you are willing to wait next day or two I will write all commands you need to fix everything. Right now don't have time for that.

Reactions: AkarkiJoe

AkarkiJoe

Feb 2, 2019
There is a way trough console commands. ...
Thank you mate, I've actually started again using the other trick you mentioned with the Ctrl button, it was quite useful. What I just realized that I stopped basically 5 minutes before the end of the story... which is so annoying. :)

Please tell me guys because I'm new in the "business", why all these games stop at the best point of their stories? I played - I think - the best ones (Lewd Island, Milfy city, Sisterly Lust, Indecent Desires, etc) and all of them is the same, stop before a huge turning point (you know what I mean). Is this because of business purposes? Wait for more investor or something...

Main question is: is there any quality VN (like the ones I mentioned above) available with a whole complete story? Better prefer the long ones like Summertime Saga but not the cartoon kind of graphic. Sorry for the long post. :)

The Chef

Sep 4, 2018
Thank you mate, I've actually started again using the other trick you mentioned with the Ctrl button, it was quite useful. What I just realized that I stopped basically 5 minutes before the end of the story... which is so annoying. :)

Please tell me guys because I'm new in the "business", why all these games stop at the best point of their stories? I played - I think - the best ones (Lewd Island, Milfy city, Sisterly Lust, Indecent Desires, etc) and all of them is the same, stop before a huge turning point (you know what I mean). Is this because of business purposes? Wait for more investor or something...

Main question is: is there any quality VN (like the ones I mentioned above) available with a whole complete story? Better prefer the long ones like Summertime Saga but not the cartoon kind of graphic. Sorry for the long post. :)
All the above games you said are still in development they take time to do, but I am sure the developers have a plan and vision on how their story will work its self out. Think of it as and espiode of your favorite tv show and you have to wait for it to come back on from hiatus.

AkarkiJoe

Feb 2, 2019
All the above games you said are still in development they take time to do, but I am sure the developers have a plan and vision on how their story will work its self out. Think of it as and espiode of your favorite tv show and you have to wait for it to come back on from hiatus.
Yeah the thing you mention probably the main reason of why I never watch TV series. :)
Nevermind, all I can do is to wait.
Also the other question of mines, do you guys know any completed VN from the past?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Just search/look on tag completed, one of the best is in my sig, Depraved Awakenings, another is Lancaster Boarding House, Dreams of Desire and many others.

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile
May 8, 2018
Ok guys I finally have got some free time to check console commands. I have promised to post them, so there are they.
To activate console I have used unren. Great tool, but you can do it manually too.

*The best option is to start game from scratch and replay all, but if you don't want to start again then there are some console commands for you:

mom = u'mom'
sis = u'sis'
sister = u'sister'
incestEnabled = 2
brother = u'brother'

For older versions those were enough.
-------------------
For new version there were new lines added which should be patched. Commands are next:

father = u'father'
family = u'Family'
-----------------------
There are next lines which probably would be added in next updates, so commands should be:

siblings = u'siblings'
son = u'son'
daughter = u'daughter'
children = u'children'
----------------------------

@N7 You can add those commands on OP if You want.

@AkarkiJoe Sorry for waiting this long.

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes