3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Family Matters v0.7.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
HI, android mod version? Exist?
:rolleyes: Seriously?

BananaPyjama

Oct 22, 2017
:rolleyes: Seriously?
Do you expect people to check the last page? It wasn't linked in the OP, so they go to the bottom of the first page and post from there. They did the absolute minimal (if even that), and they are out of ideas, someone else do the job for them.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Do you expect people to check the last page? It wasn't linked in the OP, so they go to the bottom of the first page and post from there. They did the absolute minimal (if even that), and they are out of ideas, someone else do the job for them.
even if this was the case, typing 1 word into the search box and hitting the <search> button probably is still faster than typing 5 words, hitting the <post reply> button and waiting for somebody to fill the role of the human search engine.

BananaPyjama

Oct 22, 2017
even if this was the case, typing 1 word into the search box and hitting the <search> button probably is still faster than typing 5 words, hitting the <post reply> button and waiting for somebody to fill the role of the human search engine.
Not even 'probably faster', it is faster. I know it is, you know it is, lots of people know it is. But there's still people on the internet who asks questions in forums, on twitter, or in the comment section of videos when a Google search is just a tab away.
I'm not saying we should let them be dumb-lazy, (try to) teach them how to do it quickly and hope that they learn. I'm just pointing out just how stupid their way of doing it is, and hopefully I'll get the attention of those who can't take it to heart when just being told how to do it, but first needs to see why their current way of doing it is stupid(/wrong).

yankee77

Apr 12, 2018
i hope the dev wont get eye disease or gets rabies or even gets abducted by aliens or even better get ass probed..
i like to see games end with a perfect ending and sex scene and not just blue balls.
it seems the dev of dating my daughter changed for the better now and not milking for 1 year and adding itsy bitsy content .
im still holding my judgement on this one since i saw abandoned tag.... before...

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
IMHO, this update isn't any worse or better than the previous ones, really, nor is it smaller or larger.
So I don't really get what some people are complaining about. It's just been a very long time since the previous update was released, nothing more.

I'm glad that the game wasn't abandoned and I hope that the next update is less than 6 months away.
I've found quite a few VN's at least as good as this one during this half a year, some of them much better actually. If the next update of this one will drag for a half a year again, few will even care any more.

hi..is this game a straight up VN or some open world/map system is included?
It's as VN-ish as it can get.

Keldar

Jul 23, 2018
IMHO, this update isn't any worse or better than the previous ones, really, nor is it smaller or larger.
So I don't really get what some people are complaining about. It's just been a very long time since the previous update was released, nothing more.

I'm glad that the game wasn't abandoned and I hope that the next update is less than 6 months away.
I've found quite a few VN's at least as good as this one during this half a year, some of them much better actually. If the next update of this one will drag for a half a year again, few will even care any more.

/snip
I think your description of the update is the problem. The relationship progression is slow in this game, well lightning fast in reality, but slow in terms of the sexual content over 7 episodes. A handjob here, a blow job there and the bait and switch with the previous ending to get a phone call and leave julia and scarlett alone can be irksome for people who already see this as the dev deliberately stalling, the pay off. As soon as money enters the picture where people personally pay or not, there is a question of motive, is the dev just teasing or is this done to delay sex content to get people to pay for yet another month. There are enough dishonest devs to make a significant portion of the community suspicious of all devs.

I honestly think that had this episode paid off with episode 6's ending aof the MC just about to enter the girl's room people wouldn't be annoyed, especially when this episode ends in more or less the same situation. It looks like the MC is about to get into a threesome but the episode ends just before anything happens and what we could very well get next episode is Julia upset running off and the MC trying to patch things up all the while NOT getting what is "promised/alluded to in two episodes now. People obviously want some kind of payoff sooner than the dev is delivering. The progression of most games is juvenile at best, completely based on zero lack of actual sexual experience at worse. Almost no relationship starts with a handjob only then you have to grind out a blowjob and then grind out sex and so on. As soon as a woman is willing to be sexual with you in anyway she is almost always willing to have actual sex. But we get this childish progression so often it is the mainstay of fap games. It isn't that surprising, to be at least, how people put up with the same thing for multiple episodes and just say enough is enough after 7 updates. Sometimes being exactly like the last episode in length, general content and quality is the very problem itself. Same old same old is fine when the fab content is delivered but gets old fast when it is released drip by drip. Compared to many games released in the same time period as this game this game lacks sexual content (content is general really.) So some people have had enough and are voicing their displeasure, which is perfectly reasonable and rational to do, not everyone feels this way but obviously more than one person does.

Reactions: lucas69

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I think your description of the update is the problem.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:oops:
Well, I didn't really expect or asked for an explanation. To me this all is obvious, as I've been here quite some time and seen it far more than once. But thanks for the effort anyway :sneaky: Maybe someone else will find it useful.

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes