3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Yes, story regressed a bit and more comprehensive update would be nice, but I am really glad that this game is back on track.
It was one of better games on this site and was said to see it abandoned.

Now just waiting on Pandelo to revive My Sweet Neighbors :p
Whenever Pandelo comes back, that day should be made a holiday. MSN is one of my favorite games.

Dec 29, 2018
This game started off so strong. It had an interesting plot, and tons of choices. You could treat Vicky as if she were your actual girlfriend, or you could treat her like a whore. You could trust Vicky with the details of your life, or you could keep everything secret from her. You could treat Julie like a little sister, or you could choose to act like a pervert. You could choose to help Nicole out or you could choose to ignore the best girl in the game. You could choose to quickly resort to violence, or act with restraint. The game was great.

But then things start to change. These options either disappear or lead to the exact same path. You date Nicole even if you don't help her, and the main character became a total creep no matter what. He forces himself on women who tell him to stop, he fools around with his sister's girlfriend, and he straight up molests Vicky in middle of the street. Then the game went on hiatus.

Now that it's back, things continue to deteriorate in the latest update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So I'm giving up on this game.

Clearly the developer is going all in on Scarlett and the incest angle, while everything I liked about the game is either getting put on the back burner or thrown out the window.

Nicole was great, I loved the gameplay, and the plot was interesting. I didn't know if I should trust Vicky or not, and I was very curious to see if she was working for the enemy or a third party or something. I wanted to see if the main character would eventually have to drink the mysterious serum in order to protect his loved ones. But I cannot stomach another second of Scarlett. What an absolute dumpster fire of a character she is.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I told you guys that this episode was not going to have sex scenes with Julie, but he could have gave us at least a sex scene with Nicole since she was craving dick...,the criminal plot is kinda cool, but in the end we were blueballed just like i expected, now we just need to wait more 7 months for another episode....

Last edited:

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
The worst part aren't even the lacking lewd scenes, but have the people like me - who don't keep CTRL pressed until the end - actually read the lines? The scene at the warehouse and the subsequent phone call for instance are rushed and poorly written. Full of typos and the dialogues feel so unnatural and wonky ... I'm not even kidding when I say that they are "The Room"-level of bad.

Last edited:

jpostel

Jul 4, 2017
IDK, I like this game so in a way I'm just glad it's back and not gone for good.
It's true I'm just pirating now, but I was a supporter back with Lovely Guests, before that was abandoned, so I was kinda reluctant to support this one, even though I enjoy it and the long period where Perv2k16 was incommunicado again sort of proved me right.
Exactly why I am not a supporter either. I have supported several abandoned games, so when someone comes back, I am REALLY reluctant to spend any time or money on them.

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
One of the gripes I have is people correlating that we waited "7 months" to get this release to the expectation of the update should have been bigger because the last release was 7 months ago. But ignoring the context like The dev seemingly quitting after episode 6, the VN was labeled abandoned many months ago, no communication from the dev, it was safe to assume this project was dead. Unless you can prove he's been working on this update for the last 7 months, it's just silly to me.

For me after the abandoned tag went up, there was no point "waiting" for something that was safe to assume was a dead project. When he resurfaced and announced he's starting up again, I thought "okay that's cool." But knowing how much content the dev usually puts in per update I was still going to wait for a few updates anyway.

I saw someone imply the dev owes us for his absence. Unless you have been a Patreon of his this entire time, he doesn't owe us anything. If anyone chose to be a Patreon this entire time knowing that he seemingly disappeared with no communication for the longest time, that fault lies on them. The people who are disappointed ultimately set themselves up for disappointment.

And just like you I too am going to wait for a few more updates before trying this VN again, but I have done that since the beginning. I have downloaded this VN twice, after episode 3 and after episode 6. I'll probably wait till episode 9 to come back to this. People need to learn they don't need to play every update. Especially knowing this dev puts out small updates to begin with.
I would add that the dev owes us a bit more,not by much,but more than what we got now because this is how I became a patron to 3 big names here and 2 small one.I saw that they didn't have so many patrons,so I decided to jump in and help them.

The big names don't actually need my help,they can do very well without me,but the smaller ones have been giving decent updates on a regular basis and also have been communicating with us here and getting feedback and all,that's why I wanted to help them.This had sooooo much potential,but now...I feel a little dissapointed.

Stopper and Perveteer are next on my list of future "Patreon-ing" because of the quality of the updates, regular commenting and communicating here.

This is why I believe,this is just my personal opinion -put down the forks and torches, that the dev owes us more so he can get more support from people who may feel the same way as I do.

Reactions: KingKool

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Well the comments are unnerving but I'm definitely gonna download. Been hoping for an update.

U

User_10739

Personally, I'm happy the game is back as I really liked it, but it seems many peeps got an axe to grind about either the length of time for an update or amount of new content. Myself, since it has been a while replayed a couple of previous updates prior to starting the new content as a refresher so I didn't think about the latest content, I just let it flow...

But if you seriously feel the need to drop the game, I won't stop you or better yet why don't ask the dev for MY money back...

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Renamed MC Horsecockian the fake to go with that generic ass fake ass dick of his. Story seems fine not interested in Scarelett but interested in the sister.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
This game is back ?
YES !
I was really disappointed when I saw "abandoned" on top of the thread. This game was definitly in my top 10.
I don't know if it's still in my top 10 nowdays (so many awesome new games have come out since then) but it's a very good surprise to see this game to raise from the dead :D

Let's hope for more regular updates from now on...

Bfrop

Dec 22, 2017
it is better to have small update and not abandon. Plus, 99.99 % of us here are crying babies and never support the dev on Patreon.
And it makes my opinion less valid? Because i didn't pay?
I don't have to own a car to get critical about it. I just have to drive it.
And looks like that one hit a wall. Hard.

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes