3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
if you read the new content it is about 15-30 minutes depending on your speed...fortunately it has been so long..i'd forgotten much of it..so some previous stuff looked new so felt like more..LOL..it is a great game...but ya..that small an update after so long will disappoint the long time players of this..alas..we are pirates..it is free...so..YAY!! update!!..lol

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
when this were a normal 1 month wait update it would be ok. I still like the style of the girls ... that dream scene ... :love:

But I dont care for all that Agent bullshit ... and that is most of this update.

I hope we will see the next update a lot faster ... maybe in 3 month? ^^

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I really liked this game. Not going to download after all the comments on here. Will wait for next update.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Well damn i really like this game but this update was a joke...what a shame. Its not even that there are no sex scenes but the pure length of this update was just sad for this long time and i bet the next update will also take forever and be just a quicky..if there will be another update that is.

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
This is such a missed opportunity for the author. He could have said "Hey, guys, sorry for taking so long but here is something satisfying.", and he would look way cooler. He would have some positive feedback. It would at least look like he wants to redeem himself. Now he looks even more like a milker. xD And instead of praise, he gets showered by disappointed reactions. xD And to end the episode right before something sexual could happen, is kinda stupid, since it's not a regular update, but actually a sporadic one. Again, there was a chance to be cool and be commended, but instead he goes out of his way to look like a dick and a disappointment. xD

Last edited:

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I dont remember a single thing about this game, I'll play the update later today or tomorrow since im just going to restart and play from the start.

Hopefully he can update the game on a regular basis and doesn't vanish for months again. For the people saying this update was disappointing, at least its not abandoned. A lackluster update is 10X better than abandonment.

Reactions: MadMax13

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
if you read the new content it is about 15-30 minutes depending on your speed...fortunately it has been so long..i'd forgotten much of it..so some previous stuff looked new so felt like more..LOL..it is a great game...but ya..that small an update after so long will disappoint the long time players of this..alas..we are pirates..it is free...so..YAY!! update!!..lol
IDK, I like this game so in a way I'm just glad it's back and not gone for good.
It's true I'm just pirating now, but I was a supporter back with Lovely Guests, before that was abandoned, so I was kinda reluctant to support this one, even though I enjoy it and the long period where Perv2k16 was incommunicado again sort of proved me right.

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
I didn't even bother to play this update after reading the dissapointment you guys experienced.I just took a quick look at the pics inside and deleted it after.Either I'm gonna wait 5 more updates, or I'm gonna jump the boat now and forget about it.

It's a shame,since the model for Julie and Vicky is amazing, the build-up that led to this point was also nice, but after 7 months to release this...I'm surprised he still has patrons left.

Oh well...
One of the gripes I have is people correlating that we waited "7 months" to get this release to the expectation of the update should have been bigger because the last release was 7 months ago. But ignoring the context like The dev seemingly quitting after episode 6, the VN was labeled abandoned many months ago, no communication from the dev, it was safe to assume this project was dead. Unless you can prove he's been working on this update for the last 7 months, it's just silly to me.

For me after the abandoned tag went up, there was no point "waiting" for something that was safe to assume was a dead project. When he resurfaced and announced he's starting up again, I thought "okay that's cool." But knowing how much content the dev usually puts in per update I was still going to wait for a few updates anyway.

I saw someone imply the dev owes us for his absence. Unless you have been a Patreon of his this entire time, he doesn't owe us anything. If anyone chose to be a Patreon this entire time knowing that he seemingly disappeared with no communication for the longest time, that fault lies on them. The people who are disappointed ultimately set themselves up for disappointment.

And just like you I too am going to wait for a few more updates before trying this VN again, but I have done that since the beginning. I have downloaded this VN twice, after episode 3 and after episode 6. I'll probably wait till episode 9 to come back to this. People need to learn they don't need to play every update. Especially knowing this dev puts out small updates to begin with.

Deleted member 54063

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
IDK, I like this game so in a way I'm just glad it's back and not gone for good.
It's true I'm just pirating now, but I was a supporter back with Lovely Guests, before that was abandoned, so I was kinda reluctant to support this one, even though I enjoy it and the long period where Perv2k16 was incommunicado again sort of proved me right.
Yeah, I'm with you there, glad it's back. But it's not one I would support any time soon. I'll play the game when I see updates, but I'm never waiting for the next update like I am with games that I do support.

It's just a shame about this update though. Some things were discussed between the MC and Julie, which was a nice scene, but it seemed like the end was a step back in progress with Julie, with the MC and Scarlett being caught, the update its self was short, maybe paying too much attention to his job - are any of us really here for that aspect of the story, or interested in it in any way at all!?!. It reinforced why this game isn't really on my radar, and I honestly wish it was.

Reactions: botc76

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Is there a need for an incest patch (link on OP page sent me to comment with no patch), or not? Thanx.

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes