3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Isn't this abandoned before ? ... was supporting perv2k16 before, but since abandoning the last game and this one before, I ain't touch his product anymore. Goodluck boys, enjoy if it continues. I prefer ignore this thread/game, since perv2k16 don't have credibility for being steady developer. He can come & go anytime as he want, and don't have attachment for his fans.

Reactions: Fantabaldu

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
And FINALLY it's here, was starting to get worried a bit, since mid June was 3 weeks ago, haha :p

Reactions: proximus

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
Every single choice made will have consequences.
this is starring to spound like the way and the graphics are better
the genre is only missing 1 thing i just hope it doesn't all lead to a bad tragic ending

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
I actually remember, if not this one, the original... Can't find it anymore, but it was awsome... Trying like hell, to find it again...

Maddick

Jul 21, 2017
The password. The shitty password again. I gave about a minute this time to figure out what the issue was and quit the game without bothering for updates.

exxxe

Apr 28, 2017
ok the dev just screwed up

after a fast pace story and numerous hot lewd scenes with great build up that was perfectly set to pay off this update

he scraps it and decides to slow down delaying the sex scenes and offering a lackluster episode ( to be said the least )

worst of it all is that he did it in his comeback update after months of absence, at least make this episode filled with exciting sex and action to recover from lost time re gather support then slow and cool off

but nope none of that, the dev really screwed up a

RollingBlunt

Jun 30, 2019
ok the dev just screwed up

after a fast pace story and numerous hot lewd scenes with great build up that was perfectly set to pay off this update

he scraps it and decides to slow down delaying the sex scenes and offering a lackluster episode ( to be said the least )

worst of it all is that he did it in his comeback update after months of absence, at least make this episode filled with exciting sex and action to recover from lost time re gather support then slow and cool off

but nope none of that, the dev really screwed up a

True, give us something for your absence

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
I didn't even bother to play this update after reading the dissapointment you guys experienced.I just took a quick look at the pics inside and deleted it after.Either I'm gonna wait 5 more updates, or I'm gonna jump the boat now and forget about it.

It's a shame,since the model for Julie and Vicky is amazing, the build-up that led to this point was also nice, but after 7 months to release this...I'm surprised he still has patrons left.

Oh well...

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes