3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
So uhhh... yeah. I love how this dude acts seriously. Its scummy as fuck, but its still hilarious nonetheless.

After "yo wadup I never left" comes "The update is delayed :( Why no I didnt delay it previously, why are you asking that?"

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
Episode 7 is delayed... :(
Hi everyone,
I'm terribly sorry that I already screw up the deadline but it's because I decided to 'breathe some life' into the game and its characters. I decided to bring in more story and not going straight for the sex scenes (of course they are present in EP7 and there will be more of them in future episodes)
This episode will also be fully covered with a background music + I put a lot of effort in storytelling, so please pay attention to the details and read carefully

I'll do my best to finish the EP7 tomorrow !
Thank You for The Support

I still wouldn't hold your breath

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Episode 7 is delayed... :(
Hi everyone,
I'm terribly sorry that I already screw up the deadline but it's because I decided to 'breathe some life' into the game and its characters. I decided to bring in more story and not going straight for the sex scenes (of course they are present in EP7 and there will be more of them in future episodes)
This episode will also be fully covered with a background music + I put a lot of effort in storytelling, so please pay attention to the details and read carefully

I'll do my best to finish the EP7 tomorrow !
Thank You for The Support

I still wouldn't hold your breath
If that's the Patreon post from June 29th then he certainly has a very different definition of tomorrow than I do.

Last edited:

Fran100

Sep 21, 2018
It took some time but Episode 7 is out on Patreon for 5$. So now we only need to wait for someone to post it here because I won't become his patron after what he did. He would have to work really hard to make me support him with my money :p

Fran100

Sep 21, 2018
well... when its here i intend to download and play, i hope its more than just 5 min of content, but i wouldn't wait for an episode 8 if i were you, knowing how this guy is
Yeah, knowing him Episode 8 will come out (if he will even make it) next year or something.

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes