3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I'm impressed that he still has over 100 patreons that's some real dedication right there
If you want to see dedication, just look at Gumdrop - not a single game update the past year and a half (and we don't count that Christmas Special last year), and he still has tons of Patrons xD

Fantabaldu Damn you, beat me to it :p

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
800 people with money to burn what a fraud I wonder if these 800 are happy with him sitting on his ass taking their money I certainly wouldn't

• Haha
Reactions: Eerie Entity

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
LoL... Yes the game... Actually have 6 half sisters, but never liked any of them... Moved away in my early teens, only to see 1 of them over the next 15 yrs of my life... Dad thought it would be a life lesson, to be sent to an all boys school... After I turned around 30, actually seen 4 of them were really pretty, but havn't seen in person, since all live in Alabama or Georgia...
Alabama ? man, the jokes are writing themselves.

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
So do you think, did the developer went on his hiatus again?
It was supposed to be released last month then mid next month
Maybe start of next month, i have no ground to demand something from dev, so not crying over just my opinion

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
There have been some users here asking in this thread to take away the tag Abandoned after the Dev announcement for a new release for the end of the month of May , after delayed to 15 of June now delayed to ???? Not being a Patron of this game and i'll never be for this Developer i don't know what he wrote in his site in the message of18 of June .
But It will cost nothing just waiting ... Maybe one day we could have a good surprise

Last edited:

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
Yea don't hold your breath too much on this one.
Dude, I almost suffocated myself. You saved my life with your advice. :D

Anyway... I agree... just checking if there's some new info from time to time (like once in 2 weeks or so), is more than enough.

Reactions: Axer Hell

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Dude, I almost suffocated myself. You saved my life with your advice. :D

Anyway... I agree... just checking if there's some new info from time to time (like once in 2 weeks or so), is more than enough.
Glad i could help, remember to drink water and get enough sleep as well.

The game wont go anywhere, even if it comes back which is fairly unlikely at this point.

Reactions: Axer Hell
3.50 star(s) 68 Votes