3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
I have a very bad feeling and i get a Lovely Guest backflash :confused::rolleyes:

Last edited:

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I have a very bad feeling and i get a Lovely Guest backflash :confused::rolleyes:
Not cool linking it to Patreon's Checkout Page. I have no reason to throw 5 USD out of the window.

The Dev might make a comeback sometime, but honestly he is not trustworthy anymore.

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
Not cool linking it to Patreon's Checkout Page. I have no reason to throw 5 USD out of the window.

The Dev might make a comeback sometime, but honestly he is not trustworthy anymore.
Better now?! It's just to inform you guys. I don't pay 5$ for a game whos maybe never coming...

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Why the fuck do you have to be a 5$ tier patron to read news about the game? Shouldn't that be free? That way people who aren't patrons might decide to join or not.
Top Secret, just for paying customers.
People these days, geez. :LOL:

Reactions: Mytez

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I hate to say i told you so but... i told you so, posting about updates means nothing without a real update , we saw a lot of devs pulling this trick before, hell i even think that these renders he posted where made way before he stoped working on the game for the first time, this was just a "clickbait" he tried to pull off, this was a super low blow

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
Why the fuck do you have to be a 5$ tier patron to read news about the game? Shouldn't that be free? That way people who aren't patrons might decide to join or not.
Or at least 1$ patrons should see it. I hope its not the last try to grab some extra cash before leaving for another year...

Reactions: Mytez

BananaPyjama

Oct 22, 2017
It was already abandoned, until he decided to post some updates about possible release in may, end of may, june, mid june and so on. Guess he will vanish again...
Well, just shit on my fucking parade then. What's next, you gonna tell me Father Christmas isn't real? Why won't you let me have my child-like naïvety and belief in the good of man?
(Hope you read that in a jokingly sarcastic kind of tone, 'cuz that's how it was meant.)

Sorry, didn't remember just how long it had been since the last update and didn't know he had done it a lot. Thank you for letting me know.

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
Haha, I agree with everybody. There is very little reason not to think, that the "preview pics" were posted just to make patrons stay and continue to pay. xD Even if the Episode 7 isn't a lie and he is eventually going to release it, it was just a scummy tactic, because the people who deciced to stay because of it got charged twice for nothing since then (as of July 1st). xD Yes, it was obviously that metaphoric carrot dangling on the stick... :D

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
And he knows full well that a good number of players are Julie fans, so thats why i said that it was a low blow, because of the Julie pics previews, the only way to be worse than that was if he also had posted Nicole pics, honestly i truly doubt that he will release a new episode, and if he does release i think it will be the last, no way he will finish this game, at least people here are realists, there are some game threads here with "on hold" tag that should be with the "abandoned" tag a long time ago, and people still go there everyday to suck the cock of the dev.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
What this VN needs, i believe, is more delay. Delays as we all know are good for the skin, stretches it to make the wrinkles go away. So you say you applied it around the anus and now it gapes open? Ohwell.. you just have to wait a wee bit more. I'm sorry for the inconvenience this may cause for you. Diapers anyone? :poop:

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
What this VN needs, i believe, is more delay. Delays as we all know are good for the skin, stretches it to make the wrinkles go away. So you say you applied it around the anus and now it gapes open? Ohwell.. you just have to wait a wee bit more. I'm sorry for the inconvenience this may cause for you. Diapers anyone? :poop:
if i did that every time i read about a delay for a game, my asshole would become black hole so wide it would swallow the entire universe

Reactions: Fantabaldu
3.50 star(s) 68 Votes