3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
94305555b254b5179815852825b51bca.png
Overview:
Plot:

You’ll assume the role of a young guy who lives with mother in a big house. Now some guests are going to stay at your house for a while. You will see how this visit will affect the life of the protagonist. At this moment the game has two different endings.

Gameplay:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Updated: 07/01/18
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 0.9
Platform: PC/Windows
Language: English

Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: - - -
Others: COMPRESSED*
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

N7 (1).jpg N7 (1).png N7 (2).png N7 (2).png N7 (3).png N7 (3).png N7 (4).png
N7 (4).png N7 (5).png N7 (5).png N7 (6).png N7 (6).png N7 (7).png N7 (7).png

Last edited by a moderator:

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Doesnt really give you a feel of what might come, it's quite generic atm but never the less it's a goodish game. If the dev plays his cards right it might even turn out great or it might be the most generic crap ever. We'll just have to wait and see :)

Reactions: paladin07

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Is there enough content making it worth downloading?
(p.s. : i think you got the title wrong =P )

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
It's the Justin Bieber generic male model, why does everyone use that model lol

JohnRobinson

Aug 5, 2016
Am i missing something? Is there anything after to talk to the Mom in the kitchen? All i can do is go to the rooms, kitchen, bathroom and lounge.

Last edited:

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Am i missing something? Is there anything after to talk to the Mom in the kitchen? All i can do is go to the rooms, kitchen, bathroom and lounge.
As said above jerk off or sleep. Do it for 2-3 days and then you will get the next scene which in all honesty is quite shit since this game is so bloody short. This would be better labeled as v0.0001 than anything. As I've said 2-3 days of doing absolutely nothing just to waste time, then the content you have is so short it's not even worth it. Meh, I think I'm gonna give up on this game because of what I just said and the fact that the story makes no sense.

Last edited:

SpookyDonut

Sep 7, 2016
As said above jerk of or sleep. Do it for 2-3 days and then you will get the next scene which in all honesty is quite shit since this game is so bloody short. This would be better labeled as v0.0001 than anything. As I've said 2-3 days of doing absolutely nothing just to waste time, then the content you have is so short it's not even worth it. Meh, I think I'm gonna give up on this game because of what I just said and the fact that the story makes no sense.
THIS!!! And some games out there are so short I mean there's no story at all or the story doesn't have any sense, like you said and these people (patreons) set the goals 1000$-1500$ from the start I mean wtf. We don't need to speak about suddenly personal problems and milking money from people.

Potato

Oct 15, 2016

There's a typo. It says Quests in stead of Guests.

Reactions: TCMS

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016

There's a typo. It says Quests in stead of Guests.
Fixed. Also I find it weird that your link has http instead of https o_O

JohnRobinson

Aug 5, 2016
As said above jerk off or sleep. Do it for 2-3 days and then you will get the next scene which in all honesty is quite shit since this game is so bloody short. This would be better labeled as v0.0001 than anything. As I've said 2-3 days of doing absolutely nothing just to waste time, then the content you have is so short it's not even worth it. Meh, I think I'm gonna give up on this game because of what I just said and the fact that the story makes no sense.
Right... click the pillow, weirdly small hit box for sleeping.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes